The Jedi, The Smuggler, and The Princess

Rylee's POV:
The next morning I got on my laptop and found loads of notifications from Twitter and Instagram. All of them were about fans saying sorry to me about Jack. But one Twitter comment caught my eye. It read:"Hey there Rylee. I'm deeply sorry about your father. I've herd you were a big Star Wars fan. If you want to come with us to lunch today or tomorrow let us know! :) " . I read the Twitter username. It read:"HamillHimself." Wait! Mark Hamill?!?! The guy who played Luke Skywalker in Star Wars?! Well it will be just me going since Thomas and Samuel don't like Star Wars. They say Star Trek is better! I despise it when they say that. (Sorry if u are a Star Trek fan!) I immediately messaged back saying:"Of course! I would love to come! Does 12 o'clock sound good?" About a minute later, Mark replied with:"Sure! I will let Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher know! Does Ruby Tuesdays sound okay?" Mark asked me. I replied with:"Sure! See you there!" "See you then!" Mark replied with. I turned my phone off and softly got out of bed, since Ryan Lee was still in bed, went to my suitcase and dragged it to the bathroom. I locked the door and I started deciding what I should wear.

After 15 minutes , I couldn't decide what to wear! Wait! That gives me an idea! I'll cosplay as my favorite character in Star Wars! Han Solo. I putted my PJ's back on and walked out of the bathroom. I went into the living room and saw that Ryan was up. "Hey Ryan! Guess what?!" I exclaimed at him which made him jump. "Yes Rylee?" He calmly asked me. "Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, and Carrie Fisher from Star Wars has asked me to have lunch with them today at Ruby Tuesdays!" I exclaimed. "Woah that's awesome! Did you figure out what to wear?" Ryan asked me. I nodded. "But I need a tan button up long sleeved shirt, a two way belt, and black short boots. I'm going to cosplay as Han Solo." I explained to Ryan. "You came to right guy." Ryan told me as he got up and went to his suitcase. He grabbed a long sleeved button up tan shirt, short black boots, and a two way belt. He handed them to me. "Thanks. I will bring them back to you later." I told him. "Keep them. I don't wear them anymore. Unless they don't fit you." Ryan told me. "Thanks." I told him. I walked back into the bathroom and locked it. I undressed from PJ's and putted a black bra on. Then I slipped the tan sleeved shirt on. It fitted perfectly. Since Han always wears it a few buttons unbuttoned, I left three unbuttoned. I slipped on the sleeveless black vest on. Then the blue skinny jeans I had. I adjusted the belt and it slipped on perfectly. I then realized that Han has a few knick-knack buttons on his belt. I grabbed some Star Wars related buttons and putted them on the belt. My favorite was the one says:"I love you." And the second one paired next to it says:"I know." I slipped some black socks on and putted the black boots on. Luckily, I had an authentic look alike blaster that Han uses to slip on to my belt. I then remembered I had a short haired brown wig I brought just in case for cosplay reasons. I putted my blond hair up with Bobby pins and slipped the wig on. Now I look just like the girl version of Han Solo. (Just like in the pic above.)

It was finally noon. Ryan is driving me to Ruby Tuesdays right now and I'm so damn excited! We then pulled up. "See you later. Call me when y'all are done." Ryan told me. I nodded at him. I hugged him and walked out. I walked in and felt like a lost child in a supermarket as I was looking for Mark, Harrison, and Carrie. "Rylee!" I herd a female voice call my name. I looked over to my left and saw Harrison, Carrie, and Mark waving their arms in the air to get my attention. I smiled and walked over to them. They stopped waving once they knew I saw them. As soon as I sat down, the best lunch I will ever have started...