Interview Day

Rylee's POV:
How much longer do I have to go through this hellhole? I ask myself everyday. Hello. My name is Rylee. I am 12 years old and I'm at an orphanage. I was put here because my parents left me on purpose with my little kind sister named Emma. Oh man do I miss her. But today my day may be saved. We are having another interview day. Today is a male adult who is 45 years old. That's all we know about him. But right now, I am watching Jack Black's School of Rock movie. Oh how this movie is so damn cute. I love Jack Black. He is an awesome actor. Even though the only movies of Jack we have here is School of Rock and Gulliver's Travels. I watch both movies over and over again and never get bored of them! The only thing I'm glad of being here is that our instructor is a very nice lady. She even lets us call her mom! In which I do all the time. My bedroom door suddenly knocked. Came in was our instructor lady. "Hey Rylee. Time for the interviews." She told me. I nodded at her. I turned my tv off and followed her to the main room. I sat down with everyone else as one by one person went into the room were we do interviews in went in. "Rylee!" I was called up by our instructor. I stood up from my seat and walked into the room. I was greeted by the man that everyone was talking about. When I got closer, I caught a sight in his face. My eyes went wide when I realized who he was. Jack Black. "Alright Rylee. Just sit down, do the interview, and don't do anything stupid." I thought to myself. I sat down at the chair in front of Jack. "Hey there. I'm Jack Black. You may know me by tv but if you don't then that's fine." Jack greeted me. "Oh yeah I know you by tv. I watch your School of Rock and Gulliver's Travels movies here all the time. I'm a really big fan." I told Jack. "Sweet! That's awesome! Your the only person who has recognized me. But anyways, enough about me, tell me about yourself." Jack told me. "Ok. Well, my name is Rylee. I'm 12 years old. I'm obviously a fan of you. I'm a pretty big gamer. I love pizza and Dr.Pepper especially together I think they make a good combination. I love to write stories, draw stuff, and ride horses. And that's really it.." I informed Jack. "Rylee.." Jack called out to me in a serious way. "Yes?" I questioned him. Jack held my hand and told me:"Would it be fine if I adopted you?" I covered my mouth in excitement. I swear I can squeal right now! "Y-Yes! Thank you Jack!" I told him. "No problem. Now let's go get those papers signed!" Jack exclaimed. This may be the start of my new life. My new life with my favorite celebrity.