Recording Time! or...not.?

Pack your lunchbox! We are going on a trip of feels! Enjoy!
Rylee's POV:
Well today is the day we start shooting our first scenes of Goosebumps! I am so damn happy! I woke up but found everyone gone..I looked over at the door and saw someone's shadow pacing back and forth. I jumped from bed and slinged the door open, to find that Ryan Lee was the one pacing. Why was he though? And where the hell is everyone?! "Ryan! Where is everyone?" I exclaimed at him. Ryan got down on one knee where he was my height and him and I were face to face. "Rylee..we had some unexpected..stuff happen.." Ryan told me. Is he trying to hold tears back? It looks like it. "W-What is it..?" I asked him stuttering. Oh please dear god help me and please tell me it isn't what I think it is! "Your father Jack Black..got in a car wreck. He is paralyzed from the knee down to his toes and isn't able to walk.." Ryan told me. Oh dear god it's worse than I thought! I covered my face up with my hands and began to sob. Ryan Lee brought me into a hug. "He is in the hospital right now if you want to see him.." Ryan Lee told me as we both pulled away from the hug. "Yes! Yes I want to freakin see him!" I exclaimed. "Okay. Let's go." Ryan told me. "Wait!" I exclaimed as I ran back into the apartment. I grabbed my kawaii Grell Stuctliff big huge plushie from the Anime Black Butler. My dad got me this last year during Christmas. I walked back out and shutted the door behind me. "Okay let's go." I told Ryan. He nodded at me and we both walked down the hall and down the stairs. I noticed people looking at me. They all walked towards me and said sorry to me about Jack. I just responded with:"It's okay." I was still shocked on what is happening. Ryan and I walked to Ryan's black Mustang car and drove to the hospital. On the way there I kept thinking on how much pain my dad must be in. How much pain Samuel and Thomas must be in. How much pain Dylan and Odeya must be in. And how much pain my dads fans must be in. We finally arrived. We both stepped out and I had my Grell plushie in my arms. We walked in and the nurse noticed us. "Are you Ryan Lee and Rylee?" The nurse asked us. I looked at her name tag and it read:"Tanya." "Yes ma'm we are." Ryan told Tanya. "Right this way." She told us as her long black hair flipped to the side as she turned around. She led us to Jack's room. My heart is beating faster than Emenim's fast part in Rap God(I'm sorry I just had to xD). Jack's room number was 33. I slowly opened the door. Through the crack I could see Dylan, Odeya, Thomas, Samuel, and..Jack watching tv. I pushed the door further. Everyone turned their eyes to me. Including Jack's. Jack had all sorts of things on him. Some even in him. I carefully watched my step, so I wouldn't step on anyone, and walked to Jack. He had a bright smile painted on his face. I looked at all the stuff on him. He had some sort of thing, hanging on the ceiling, hanging both of his legs in the air . And had that some sort of tubes up his nose connected to a big container. The container read Oxygen. And lastly he had a needle up inside his right arm. It was connected to a bag that read Fluids. "Hey sweetie." Jack spoke out softly out to me. "H-Hey dad." I stuttered as I tried to hold my tears back. "It's okay honey. Daddy is going to get out of here in one peace." Jack told me. "I-I know.." I stuttered. I then held Jack's hand with needle up his arm. And I squeezed his hand. But not super hard. He squeezed back. "Later on, Odeya, Dylan, and Ryan have a surprise for you and the boys. It will keep y'all distracted from me being in here okay?" Jack informed me. I nodded at him. I could barely speak on how much pain Jack is in. "Did the word go out of you being in the hospital?" I asked Jack. He nodded. "I betcha your fans are going nuts." I told him. "I betcha they are." Jack said to me. Tanya the nurse then walked in. ".I hate to tell y'all but visiting hours are over." Tanya told us. I looked back at Jack. "I love you Rylee. You and the boys are so damn precious to me." Jack told me. "And you are so damn precious to me." I told Jack and he smiled. I then kissed him on the forehead. After that he kissed my hand that I was holding his hand with. I then had to let go. But before I did, I handed dad my Grell plushie so he could remember how much of a fangirl I am of Black Butler. I didn't want to but I had to. I walked out without looking back cause then it would make me stay more.

We arrived back at the hotel. I wonder what the surprise is. We all walked into Dylan, Ryan, and Odeya's apartment. The first thing we were greeted by was a Slappy ventriloquist dummy! But he was different. He had lighter white skin. He had flat partially dark brown hair with brown eyebrows and brown eyes. He had a suit on with a red bow and grey jacket on. Following with gray pants and brown shoes. "This is the Slappy we are using for the filming of Goosebumps." Dylan told me. I was so surprised! "Your dad will still be in the movie but the movie release will be delayed by 3-4 days." Ryan informed me as I nodded at him. I spent the rest of the day playing with the old and new Slappy with Thomas and Samuel. The others are going to take turns staying the night with me and the boys so we won't be lonely. It was night time now. Dylan and Odeya are going in there apartment while Ryan stays with me and the boys. Ryan was in the living room watching tv. I was still awake in my bed. Clutching and grabbing and holding my pillow as if I was cuddling with it. This pillow was my dads. It smells like him. He always has Vanilla Coffee Creamer sprayed on him. I loved the smell of him. I am so damn upset about my own dad. I got up and went to the living room to go get Ryan. He immediately noticed me. "Hey Rylee! Are you okay?" Ryan asked me as he muted the tv. I shook my head. My eyes were about to explode in tears. Ryan got up and hugged me. I hugged back.  "Ryan?" I called to him. "Yes Rylee?" He questioned me. "Can you do me a favor?" I asked him. "Anything." Ryan told me. "C-Can you lay down with me? At least until I fall asleep." I asked him. "I will stay with you all night, Rylee." Ryan told me. He turned the tv off and the lights off. We walked back into the room and I payed down on the right side of the bed. Ryan layed next to me. I don't find this awkward at all. I just want someone next to me right now. And the boys would be pissed off if I woke them up at 1 in the morning. "Ryan?" I called to him before he rolled over. "Yes Rylee?" He questioned me. "I have two questions." I told him. "Shoot." Ryan said to me. "Do you find this awkward at all?" I asked him. He shook his head. "And lastly..will my dad make it out? Just like he was before? His goofy loving self?" I asked Ryan and he knew I was serious. "Yes. Yes he will." Ryan told me which made me smile. We both told each other goodnight and we snuggled up in each of our pillows and blankets. Before I drifted off into my dream world, I thought:"Dad. I love you. Please make it back to were I can hold your hand again."