Ch. 6

The one thing that I have learned on this little quest is that Professor Mcgonagall keeps her promises.

A couple of days after my first nightmare at Hogwarts, I had another.

I went to sleep like normal and found myself in Tartarus with wonderful Mr. Voldy. My dear old grandfather was torturing Annabeth while I was sitting helpless.

"I will torture your precious Annabeth if you refuse to join me in 72 hours. " Voldy said. Well my first thought was wow he knows how many hours there are in 3 days, that's a surprise. And then he started to torture her again before coming over to me.

He started to torture me muttering about how this will be my life if I don't join him. It was painful, I felt like I was being ripped into shreds until I heard people calling my name. The sound of voices woke me up. I was sweating and screaming when I woke up.

I awoke to my friends and a very worried Professor Mcgonagall.

"Mr. Riddle, your friends will take you to the hospital wing while I alert Professor Dumbledore. " Said Professor Mcgonagall.

"It's really not necessary, Professor. " I do not want to go the the hospital wing.

"Yes it is. I warned you what I would do the last time this happened. Now you will go to the hospital wing. "  Ordered Professor Mcgonagall and then she walked away.

"Come on Percy. " Said Ron. And with that I walked to the hospital wing with Ron, Harry and Hermione.

I had no idea where I was going since I hadn't been to the hospital wing yet, which for me was a record.

After a lot of turns and moving stair cases, we arrived at the wing.

"I assume you are Mr. Riddle, Professor Mcgonagall said that I would be seeing you soon. " Greeted Madame Pomphery.

"I really don't need to be here. " I responded.

She had my lie down in a bed while we waited for Professor Dumbledore to arrive. I was shocked for once in my life I couldn't wait to see a headmaster of a school. Normally I dread going into the headmasters office because I know that I am about to be suspended, but this time we will be discussing the topic of my beautiful dreams.

"I've heard that you have bean having dream problems, Mr. Riddle. Now if you do excuse us, can we please have a minute alone. " Asked Dumbledore.

"Sure. " Everyone said in unison, leaving me alone with Dumbledore.

"Now what was in your dreams Percy, and don't leave anything out. " Said Dumbledore.

"Well Mr. Voldy was torturing my girlfriend and I, threatening that if I don't join him my life will be hell, which was quite funny since he was torturing us in hell. " I said chuckling at what I didn't notice before.

"I think that you should have lessons on Occlumency to try and keep Voldemort from disturbing your dreams. You may ask Harry for further details because he has been taught what it is. I also want to ask, do you normally have nightmares?"

"Yes, quite often. " I replied.

"To keep you from more visits to the hospital, I will put up a sound barrier around your bed so you don't wake anyone in your dorm up. Now goodnight. " And with that Dumbledore left.

Madame Pomphery rushed back into the room because everyone had been told to go back to their dorms.

"Now Mr. Riddle you will be staying the night and I will give you a sleeping potion so you don't experience any of your dreams. " She poured some funny looking liquid into a glass and made me during it, immediately I fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.