Ch. 3

"We are in Kings Cross Station, to be more exact platform 9 3/4. In front of us is the Hogwarts Express, which you will be boarding. All the supplies you need except for your wand will be waiting in front of your bed in whatever house you get in. You will go with me to get your wand after the feast." Explained Dumbledore.

"Ok."

"Then I will see you at Hogwarts." And he vanished.

I stood there confused on what to do before I saw a bunch of kids jump on the train and decided that I should probably do that too. Once I got on the train I realized that I had to find a compartment to sit in. My search of the train to find an empty compartment was unsuccessful, so I asked to sit with a girl with bushy hair, a red haired boy, and a boy who looked like me.

The bushy haired girl was the first to say hello. "Hello I'm Hermione Granger. I'm a Gryffindor year 6."

Next the red head spoke. "I'm Ron Weasley. Gryffindor year 6."

Finally the boy who liked like me spoke. "I'm Harry Potter. Also Gryffindor year 6." So this is the guy I was supposed to help. They all looked at me so I finally introduced myself.

"I'm Percy Jackson and I'm a transfer from Chiron's Academy of Magic joining year 6. And I have one question, what's a Gryffindor?"

"At Hogwarts there are 4 houses, Gryffindor for the brave, Hufflepuff for the loyal, Ravenclaw for the smart, and Slytherin for the cunning." Hermione explained.

"So what house do you think you will get in?" Said Ron.

"I don't know." I said confused. I was brave for sure, and very loyal. I can be smart and cunning, but what am I mostly?

"Anyone want something off the trolley?" Asked Harry.

No one responded, so Harry didn't bother getting anything.

"So where is Chiron's Academy of Magic?" Asked Hermione.

"It's in America, New York to be more exact." I answered.

"Is the food in America good?" Asked Ron.

"Ronald!" Hermione screeched.

"What I was just asking." Stated Ron.

I couldn't stop laughing. So far Hermione reminds me of Annabeth. "Yes Ron it is." I responded.

"We should probably put our robes on it looks like we are gonna be there soon." Advised Hermione. Everyone got up to change, but I didn't since I don't have any robes to change into.
"Aren't you coming?" Asked Hermione.

"Nope I don't have robes." Hermione just looked at me weirdly before she decided that there was no point asking, and left with the boys.

Soon they were back in the compartment with their robes on and Hermione was talking about what classes she wanted. She said something about how she didn't want to get Divination, whatever that was.

"Aren't you guys excited about all the classes we can take?" Asked Hermione.

"Yeah I'm totally frilled." Harry replied, with a lot of sarcasm.

"Typical Hermione." Ron said.

"School and me don't really go together." I said.

"What do you mean?" Hermione questioned.

"It's a long story for another time." I replied, I don't think I should blow my cover yet.

"Well we have arrived." Said Hermione.

She was right the train had stopped, and in the distance I could see a huge castle that had amazing architecture that Annabeth would have loved. While thinking all of this all I managed to say was, "Wow!"