Ch. 5

It's been about a week since Chiron came. I wish I was back at Camp Half-Blood. I can't pay attention in class and ever time I try to use my wand water squirts out the other end. Professor Mcgonagall wasn't to happy when I soaked her with water the other day in class. I haven't been able to talk to Annabeth and it's miserable!

Harry is doing well in potions because of some book he found. It's been to quiet lately it's unusual, normally I'm fighting some type of monster or trading but there seems to be no threats here.

" Hey Percy what are you thinking?" Asked Hermione. We were currently sitting in the common room doing homework but I can't stay focused that long, stupid ADHD.

"Oh nothing,  just trying to focus on my homework. " After about three hours of non-stop working I finally finished.

Two hours ago they all said they were going to sleep so I was the only one left I the common room. It was warm sitting by the fireplace it reminded me of Hestia tending her hearth on Olympus. If only I could go visit. But no I have to focus on keeping Harry from any danger, even though no one is attacking. This mission seems like a waste of time to me right now. I have spent years learning how to fight monsters with a sword and now I have to learn how to fight with a stick.  How am I going to protect someone with a stick? Yes let me use my stick as lightsaber and defeat Voldy while he says, "Percy, I am your evil grandfather." Like I haven't heard that one before. How many wars am I going to be in before I get to have a break cause it feels like I have gone from one battle to the next since the day I found out I was a demigod.

After my little reflection on how bad my life has been I decided I should try and get some sleep so my brain might work in the morning.

I was having a peaceful sleep until Ron decided to wake me up.

"I thought we went over this already Ron.  DO NOT WAKE ME UP!  But since I'm in a good mood I will not kill you but next time I won't make any promises. ". Ron was scared, I guess I was giving him my death glare which is very scary.

"Sorry."  Was his response.

I got up and went in the shower. Even if a don't get wet, it still helps wake me up. I mean what type of sick school is this, I mean like morning classes seriously?

After my shower I ran to breakfast and had to eat normal color pancakes. After breakfast I walked to potions with Hermione because Ron was still scared of my glare.

Professor Slughorn spent the whole class going on about how you can't give people love potions or something. All I was thinking about was how long I have until I can go see my wise girl again. I think I'll IM her tonight.

"Earth to Percy? Hello anyone there?" Hermione was standing in front of me waving her hands in my face. I guess I zoned the whole class.

" What is our next class?" I really should start paying attention to my schedule but I've got Hermione to remind me where I have to be.

"We have DADA with Mr. Brunner."

Finally the only class I can pay attention in. I wonder if he will bring over people from camp like he brought Jason. Ugh please bring Annabeth soon.

On that thought I arrived at the DADA classroom. I sat next to Hermione because Ron was still scared of my glare and Harry would rather sit with Ron.

Chiron addressed the class, "Hello class.  Today I have decided that we will be starting you training with weapons. I brought a couple of helpers to teach you how to fight. This is Nic-"