Soul x Reader x Kid part 2

Start from the beginning

You're standing in front of the school. Davis is with you and you're shoulder to shoulder. In front of you is Kid, Liz, and Patty from earlier. The reaper and his weapons.

Sid, Stein, a lady named Marie, and "Death Scythe."

They're all watching you. You glance at Davis. And that is when you feel a bullet sink into your leg. "Ow! How about a start!" You say turning to the reaper. He shrugs. He tries to shoot you again but you jump out of the way.

"Davis!"

"K!"

As Davis dodges a bullet he frowns at his disability. "How am I supposed to attack? He's long range?"

You smile. "You've got your answer. Get in close. He's not used to close up attacks."

"Got it."

He runs forward, zigzagging. Davis deflects a bullet and runs faster. He's at Kid's feet when Kid jumps up. Davis jumps up and kicks his side. He lands easily on his feet. But Kid is complaining.

"You can't just kick one side! That's not symmetrical!"

Symmetrical? Symmetrical? He complained about symmetry earlier didn't he? "889 students- is not symmetrical!" a idea pops in your head. "Davis! Continue to hurt him on only that side!"

It's hurting him a lot, even though Davis has really only wacked him with the back of you or kicked him.

As Kid jumped, trying to get some air to shoot you, you take the opportunity to resonate. "Let's go soul resonance!"

Davis speaks alone now as you transform into the double bladed sword from earlier. "Double bladed sword special move- Sword tornado!"

You begin to spin and Davis throws you at Kid. As he attempts to shoot Davis, Your blade deflects it. You cut across Kid's forehead. Kid collapses to the ground. Not very deep, but I guess it's too asymmetrical for his taste.

Davis runs underneath Kid as he falls and catches you with one hand, then runs to where Kid lies on the ground.

Davis places the sword angled at his throat. "Death the Kid, you've been beaten by a NOT student."

Then you're tossed back. You land on your feet. You reach out your hands to help him up. Taking both of them, you ease him to his feet. You smile at him. He throws his weapons back and they transform.

You turn to the teachers. Stein is cranking at his screw, and Sid is nodding. Death Scythe has his eyes pasted on you. And Marie has her hands clasped together like she just witnessed you fly.

But then you see a boy. He's cute, sure, with dark colored skin and dark brown eyes. He's holding a mirror. And on the other side is Lord Death.

"Hey! Hiya! How ya doin'!"

You smile. "Good, thank you."

"Davis, _ I think you both have the skills to be in the EAT class. After fighting a reaper, I think it's been decided. You can join Crescent moon."

You grin at Davis. "EAT!" you mouth.

"I know!" he mouths back.

"Now, chop chop! Hurry to class!"

You plop back down next to Soul.

There's fifteen minutes until the end of class, and everyone is jumping around while Marie, the teacher from earlier, is trying to explain the difficulties of witch hunting. Soul shakes his head at you. "What did Lord Death want? You've been gone for hours. And who's that?"

"Lord Death placed me in a NOT class. I was partnered up with him as a experiment and it worked. This is Davis. Oh, plus we had to fight Black*Star and Kid. With times for messengers and preparations in-between." You explain.

"Uh, hi." Davis says.

"Hi." Soul says flatly.

Davis pulls out a book and you talk to Soul about your fights with Black*Star and Kid.

"Were they armed?"

"Yeah. Tsubaki, Liz, and Patty were there."

"Did you win?"

"We won when we were fighting Kid, but not Black*Star. He used 'enchanted sword mode' and collapsed." you reply.

"Why'd you need to fight Kid? Didn't you win by default?"

You shrug. "Apparently not."

The bell rings and everyone is out of the door. You run to your locker and pull out what you need for homework, then meet Maka at her locker. She's in a deep conversation with Davis about good books so you go find Soul instead.

With your bag over your shoulder you lean over so your more to his height because he's leaning on the ground. "Are you done yet?"

He frowns. "Be patient. Not cool."

Some one bumps into you. This section of lockers is pure boys, and you swear that could have been intentional. You spot Kid. "Gimme a second."

"Whatever."

"Kid! Hey! Kid!" you weave through the crowd towards him. He turns.

"Oh, it's you from earlier. Congratulations by the way."

You blink. That's to nice sounding to be sarcastic. "Thanks. You were awesome."

"I think I saw you in Crescent moon right? Next class I was wondering if we could-"

But Maka runs over. "Hey, _! There you are! I've been waiting for you!"

She glances at Kid for a second. "Was I interrupting?"

He shakes his head. "Not at all."

You're confused. She was interrupting a little, and he couldn't say it around her. You'd have to catch him alone later.