Soul x Reader x Kid part 2

Start from the beginning

You've gotten Sid's attention- along with most of the class. He walks over. "Are you resonating?"

You look at Davis. "Are we?"

He shrugs.

Sid shakes his head at you. "_, is that what you typically look like?"

"No sir."

"Then you're resonating. Give me a second. I'm calling a student from EAT."

The kids turn away. Sid calls someone, and a few other students manage to use their weapon. No one else resonates.

"You want me to fight him? How are we supposed to do that? He's used me as a weapon for what, five minutes?" You're staring at Sid like he just told you to jump off a cliff.

"You can resonate with Davis much stronger than Tsubaki can with Black*Star. Black*Star, please do your best." Sid says. Black*Star nods. Davis is biting his lip, obviously nervous.

Tsubaki and Davis nod, as if they're giving respect to one another. Davis has stopped biting his lip. It seems to have calmed him down.

You decide to do the same. And instantly regret it. The boy in front of you is smiling evilly. "Sure, whatever Sid. Big stars like me can defeat puny girls like her any day!"

You're the person now biting your lip. You hold back one million insults.

"Davis?"

"Yes?"

"Let's do this fast."

You fly up and hit his hand. He catchs you easily and slightly bends his knees. The class is standing in a large circle around you.

"Tsubaki. Enchanted sword mode."

You gulp. "Enchanted sword?"

Davis mutters "We're screwed now."

He goes for a slash at Davis' ribs. "I'm going to do as asked, and not hold back!"

Davis deflects. While Black*Star pulls back Davis tries to knock him off his feet, but he jumps away. Another stab. This time Davis tries to disarm him, but only manage to knock his sword up and delay the blow. He jumps back.

"Tsubaki! Shadow star!" Black*Star yells, running towards you. He shoved the blade forward. Davis dodges to the right and had a gash on his cheek where a shadow touched it. Davis sidesteps another attack. You need to get on defense, and you need to get on it now. But Davis has the same thought.

Davis sends you a thought. 'What do you want to do?'

'Try soul resonance?'

'kay'

"Let's go soul resonan-"

But before you two can finish, Black*Star falls to the ground. Davis blinks. "What just happened?"

You shake your head. "No idea."

Davis turns to Sid. "Do we win by default?"

He doesn't answer though. Tsubaki's on the ground, frowning at Black*Star. "You promised you wouldn't push yourself!"

"Black*Star, aren't you susceptible to Enchanted sword mode?" a NOT student asked.

He groaned. Davis throws you into the air and you transform. "Sid! Hey! Did we win?" you say.

He frowned. "I was looking for special talent, but just as you were about to resonate, Black*Star collapsed. I'll have to arrange a fight with another EAT student."

You glance at Davis. You mouth the words "Really?" at him and he smiles.

"Yeah. I know." he mouths back.