Prologue

Hey guys! Nova Vida is now available on Amazon! You can either get the Kindle version or the Paperback version! Or if you want to read the un-edited version, you can do that right here! Enjoy!

2087:

3000 people confirmed dead, after a deadly virus infests their bodies. Citizens are to stay inside unless told otherwise. If you have a sick loved one please take them to the nearest hospital. Be very cautious keep them constrained, and do not let them get close to you. Signs of sickness include migraines, nose bleeds, fainting, hallucinations, bad temper, and eye color changing to a light blue.

2088:

Stay away from anyone infected. People with the virus have an urge to bite you, which will lead to infection. If you see someone infected kill them or they will kill you. Scientists have confirmed that people with the blood type H-H aka Bombay (blood) Phenotype are immune to the virus. Only 0.004% of the world's population have this blood type. Instead of the virus taking over your body, blood type H-H works with the virus, and eventually takes over. Although, if you have H-H, you still need to be careful around the infected, for they can still hurt you. Government tells people with H-H to find the nearest science facility to help scientists work on a cure.

2089:

Latest report says that six billion people have turned into these vile creatures, which are now being called zombies. There is a way to kill these zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Scientist are still looking for a cure, but it seems as if this is a bigger challenge than anticipated. People with H-H blood type are still reported to find the nearest science facility. It's kill or be killed out there, but there is still hope.

Nova Vida Inc.