Ummmm....???

So I got lots of messages after I posted that note yesterday, so here I am with yet another note to declare that I will be hereby continuing with this story as it not only pricks the conscience to discontinue what you've started but its sad to know that the readers felt bad too !!

anyway before anyone asks me, let me clear what my opinion is. I am a PaNi fan, not a Parthian not a Nitian. I have disliked Parth, I have disliked Niti ,at some places..but overall I love the two of them as individuals and as a pair too..

Coming to the controversy, I firmly believe Mr vg is trying to frame Parth... Badly ..and this isn't the first time ..its something that we have been aware of since a very long time. He played on his mind so brutally that the guy kept undergoing depression, had typhoid long back in June, and was forced to quit KY2 too. Anyway, the whatsapp controversy clearly holds Parth responsible for a group that he created but didn't message even one thing, and who else but the mahaan utkarsh gupta took a screenshot and spread it. I agree whore is a wrong term but I do not see any place where Parth used that term for Niti or for anyone else. Then why is he the only the one being framed ? Karan renamed that group too..but noone blames him..why ?? Boys cant have jokes among themselves ? Utkarsh betrays their friendship but instead I see people supporting him for doing the right thing and going against Parth. Why ? Why didnt anyone think that the group could be a trap to defame Parth further ?

Coming to the case, I believe Vikas is clearly capable of turning tables under his influence and creating a ruckus for Parth. Victimizing oneself and garnering support on social media is a very old method, but sadly he thinks it'll work.. Little does he know that his each gross move increases our support for Parth by 50% !

And yes, last but not the least, Niti Taylor. I have always believed and trusted her more than Parth, but she very nicely played a move wherein she didn't mention the name of the person. Why can't the person be Utkarsh ? I, for a fact very well know that Utkarsh is very much capable of abusing women, given the fact that he's no less in interviews. So why jumping to conclusions ? I have always believed that Niti likes Parth a lot, then how could she be so naive to be played along all this while ?? The girl cries for 5 hours if abused by her own fans, but apparently if she was abused by Parth,she got all okay in less than an hour and smiled for pics ? This isnt possible. If you know them, if you have analyzed them for over a year, you'll know what Im talking about. For all I know if the note was against Parth she would have retweeted lostboy's reply too. But she didn't. The girl unfollowed tellychakkar on Monday evening, the same day Vikas told about sending the voice note to her.

Also, please answer why niti took two days to reply to the voice note huh ??

Parth is no saint, he's no womanizer either..all i know is that he can NEVER abuse Niti. NEVER EVER. In this matter, I truly support him and wish he emerges out as a winner, stronger than before.

I'm not influencing anyone, but my opinion is based on certain facts which I'll prefer keeping to myself. Please dont ask me any more questions ! I will update the next part soon ! Thank you :)