Chapter 21: They won't know about us.

I hadn't put off my alarm before sleeping, so I wasn't quite shocked when the irritating tone of my alarm rang in the morning and made me come out of paradise. I felt his heavy body on top of me. He was still sleeping. Such a sleepyhead he was !

"Parth utho !!" I nudged him, causing him to mutter something incomprehensible and open his eyes for a moment, and then go back to sleep again.

"Parth wake up !!! " I said this time a bit more loudly.He shifted his position and turned to the other side, and then went back to sleep.

I made up my mind to pour a glass of cold water on him. I ran to the fridge and took a bottle of cold water and went to him.

"What the hell is this Niti !! Are you crazy? Thanda pani??" He said, astonished as I emptied one-fourth bottle on him .

"PaNi is no more thanda Mr. Samthaan !" I bent towards him and mentally patted myself for thinking about such a nice one liner.

He smirked and pulled me towards him, causing me to land up on top of him."So you mean to say that PaNi is very hot?"

"You know..we can continue..jaha humne kal choda tha.." He whispered to me, making my cheeks go fully red. He caressed my cheeks, and placed a soft kiss on my right cheek. I was loving it. His love, his tricks to get closer to me.

He flipped me and pinned me back to bed, with him being over me. His hands were pressed against the bed and his intense gaze was right on me.. I felt my entire body going numb as he reduced the distance between both of us and made his way to my lips. I felt my eyes widening and my hands managed a way to his lips, blocking them, not allowing them to touch mine.

"Go brush your teeth !" I said, blocking him. I managed to push him , and escape out of the room.

"Im not going to let you kiss me until you brush your teeth !" I said, teasing him.

"Niti yaar !" He said. His voice sounded so helpless. "Mera paas brush nahi hai ! Mera brush tumhare ghar par kaise hoga?"

I came back to my room and looked at a very sad 6 feet guy standing in front of me. Luckily I had an extra brush at home myself so I asked him to take it from my washroom and brush his teeth. I had to brush my teeth as well, so now it was both of us in the washroom, brushing our teeth like little kids... fighting for looking properly into the mirror.

"You just brushed for a little more than one and a half minute !" I said after we came out of the washroom.

"So? What do you want me to? Brush for 5 minutes?" He asked.

"If you want me to kiss you, then yes ! Brush for 5 minutes." I mocked.

"But I can kiss you if I brush for less than 5 minutes !" He said and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. Too quick ! Even before I could respond or anything.

"Parth yeh toh galat hai!" I said folding my hands stubbornly.

"Everything is fair in love and war my love !!" He said and ran to my room to receive his call. I blushed as he called me his love. I hated being cheesy but the way Parth said all that made me just blush blush and blush more !

"Who was it ?" I asked as he came outside after answering his phone.

"Girlfriend!" He winked and I tried my level best to make an expression that indicated that I was impervious to his stupid jokes.

"It was aai. " he smiled at me.

"And? Have you forgotten something there?" I asked.

"No . She just wanted to know where I was and why I had disappeared." He replied calmly and sat on my sofa.