Chapter 18: Dooriyan

Niti couldn't sleep. The Instagram incident kept revolving in her mind. How could Parth just do that ? How could he like his ex's fanclub's pic inspite of being in a relationship with someone else ? Did he still have feelings for Disha? Niti was scared.

No Niti. A voice echoed in her mind. He can't .. Her mind traveled few hours back, precisely when she had spoken to his mom..

"You're the first girl he has made me meet..he's going to be there with you for a long long time." His mom was saying all this to her ! His mom. She could believe his Mom at least. His emotions...couldn't be false.. The way he looked at her...he gave her those feels..which no one did.. Being with him made her feel complete.. And she knew she wanted to be with him. Only him.. He too seemed that he wanted the same.. After all that had happened between them , this couldn't be just a time pass.. He couldn't do this !

"Go with the evidence Niti. Too much trust is injurious." Her brain broke in.

"Ughh.." She hugged her pillow tightly. It was all so complicated ! She was so exasperated, and out of mere exasperation she started crying and there was no one to wipe her tears. Not even Parth. She wished she hadn't seen that.

"Niti.." She looked at the direction of the voice.

"Parth! What are you doing here ?" She walked up to him .

"No crying now.." He said, with a smile on his face. "Things aren't always the way they look like. PaNi is for humesha. "

"Parth....tum.." She went further to touch him.

He wasn't there. She was hallucinating. Had she driven herself to that point where she had begun to hallucinate about him? Seriously? She facepalmed. His imaginary figure vanished into thin air , while her tears just didn't stop . She needed him. She wanted to talk to him and get to know about his reason of doing that. She knew there was some other reason that had made him do that... All those emotions he had for her...couldn't be fake..they were real...the love she saw in his eyes...was real..it was for humesha..they were together..for humesha..

Next morning, Niti didn't go for shoot. She had taken an off for half day because Parth was getting discharged. She wanted to be with him that day.. Around 10am she reached the hospital... His mom was completing all the formalities and by god's grace the doctor signed the discharged papers in a matter of few minutes. Just the final reports were supposed to arrive. Niti, Parth and Parth's mom were there in the room.

Niti actually wanted to talk to him...but not in the presence of his mom. Like she didn't want his mom to think that she was pissed at him or something like that. As it is he was going to go to Pune for the next two days.. And she wasn't going to see his face..but she wanted to talk to him personally.. Not in front of his mom or anyone else.

She hadnt spoken a word since she had come to the hospital that day. She was silent. She didn't even greet him good morning or anything. She was just there. Physically present. But Parth noticed something bugging her. The thing was that he didn't want to ask her that in his mom's presence either..

Niti and his mom surprisingly communicated well though. How? Parth didn't know. Yesterday Niti seemed a bit unhappy with him making her meet his mom but today she was all happy and nicely talking to his mom. He tried to barge into their conversation but neither his mom nor Niti paid any heed to him . Niti and Parth's mom talked a lot for 15 minutes. They spoke about acting life, Mumbai, how Niti wanted to come to Pune so bad, and how Parth's mom reckoned that Parth would bring her to Pune soon, food , kitchen, how she loved shopping , Bollywood and all other women-kinda topics. Parth was bored. Literally bored. Two women who were there at the hospital for him but weren't even speaking to him . Aisa kaise ?? He was feeling lethargic though. He was on the bed most of the times since the past seven days now, and now he didn't want to get up.