Chapter 16: Heart speaks.

It was a fairly good day. The doctor told that I had been recovering really well and that I would be discharged tomorrow. Mumma was there in the hospital entire day, and I had left a message for Niti too...hoping she would see it but she didn't check the message.

I hadn't spoken to her since twelve hours !! I so wanted to talk to her. I knew that shoot was keeping her busy but maybe she could reply to that message of mine once .

Amidst this train of thoughts, my phone buzzed. It was her.

"Hey ! Whats up?" She chirped.

"I'm in the hospital ! What do you think is up?"

"Sleeping? Stalking my Instagram account?"

I could make our that she was giggling.

"Me? I don't stalk your Instagram !"

"Yes Parth. I totally believe you." I heard another giggle from her end.

"Not funny Taylor. What took you so long to call?"

"Woh kya hai na..manik is unwell. He's at the hospital so Nandini has been given extra scenes.. So she's really loaded with work."

"Manik doesn't want Nandini to work at the cost of being sleep deprived !" I could feel she was tired.

"Who says I'm sleep deprived ? I'm not !"

"You reached home at 1am yesterday."

"Haven't we shot till late before Parth? Its normal."

"You landed at the set at 5am yesterday!"

"Who told you that ?" She seemed shocked.

"Charlie."

"Oh ho Parth. Its really okay. I can manage.. acha leave all this. Tell me..kisse milwa rahe ho aaj?"

"Guess guess !! And if you can't guess, wait till the evening." I quipped.

"Arrre ? Who's this special person I wanna know. And do I have to tell you what I think about us in front of that special person?"

"Nope..not needed. If you want I can create that mood where you'll comfortably talk about us." I smirked.

"Parth...not over the phone please." I could fathom that she had been smiling really hard, by that one statement of hers.

"Okay fine. Shaam ko you come. I'll make you meet someone."

"Acha theekeee.. Now they're calling me .. I need to go for a shot. Bye bye."

I kissed near the speaker and heard a faint laughter from her end.

"You're crazy ! " She said and hung up on me.

My mom had been acting a bit queer since the past few days. Actually , I wanted to make her meet Niti. I was sure that she would love Niti. Because Niti is the lovable kind.

The hands of the watch moved quickly today, fairly quickly, or maybe I was sleeping too much. I was capable of the latter though. I still am. Sleepyhead Samthaan . Anyway, it was around 6.30 pm when Mom entered the room, gave me some khichadi cooked by herself, and fed it to me. I was happy. I was been taken care of like a baby. I didn't like eating khichadi anyhow, but it was mom and I knew mom wouldn't hear a no from me so I mentally prepared myself to gulp that in.

It was around 7pm when Niti knocked on the door , and probably anticipated that I would be alone, but I wasn't, for mom was there with me...on seeing mom her expression changed from happiness to shocked to embarrassment.