Chapter 38: Back home

Tears were streaming down my cheeks continuously. Parth quickly cupped my cheeks wiping away the tears from them.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry if I went too far Niti." He said apologetically.

I covered my torso with a blanket and shook my head in disagreement. How could I say to him that these five minutes were probably the best five minutes of my life ? That I had never wanted anything as much as I wanted him that night. He had managed to complete me.

"I love you." I meant it and his lips curved into a smile.

"I love you Niti...I love you way more than words can express.." He responded and kissed me on my forehead reassuringly. He rested his head on the pillow right next to mine and I cuddled close to him , the blanket covering the two of us, as we drifted off to sleep, marking the end of the beautiful union we had, few minutes back.

I won't lie. The truth was that this night had probably been the best night of my life. I had let him in, I myself never knew that I trusted him to such an extent and wanted him as much as he wanted me ! Gosh, his love had driven me crazy.

I woke up first. My beauty sleep was disturbed by the terrible rays of the sun which were now penetrating through the window and falling right on my eyes. I turned to the other side, only to see Parth's perfectly carved face , but he was still asleep. His one arm was around my waist and the other one was moving mysteriously from here to there, only to finally find solace around me. He pulled me closer and nuzzled my cheeks and slowly opened his eyes. I passed him a smile, looking at his cute antics.

"Good morning." I greeted, my head still on the pillow.

"Good morning." He kissed my hair and replied.

"Any intentions of waking up? I need to go for shoot !" I said. I had taken a moment to look at the wall clock in my room. It was 8 and I was really getting late. Though I had absolutely no intentions of going away from him, all this had to be spoken. I hated reaching late.

He shook his head sideways and pulled me closer, planting another kiss on my forehead.

"Parth, I have to go !" I requested, while my heart kept pleading to him to pull me closer and stay like that forever.

He looked at me, his eyelids were half open, and pouted. He looked so cute when he did that !

"Don't go na." He said. A yawn escaped his mouth. It smelled ugh !! I couldn't tolerate bad breath. Already he hadn't eaten anything last night and now his breath was falling on my face. Could he just go and brush his teeth ? That would be all.

"Go brush your teeth ! Your breath smells yuck !!" I mused. I quickly took my lingerie and shirt and pulled over the blanket to myself and draped it around , leaving Parth extremely confused.

I closed my eyes tightly, hinting him to go and get changed before I could see him all naked and start drooling on his perfect musculature again .

"Okay, I'm going." Parth gave up, and I heard his footsteps. He probably had gone to the bathroom. I heaved a sigh of relief and before he could come out , I quickly got dressed up in presentable clothes and went to the living room.

When Parth was done with his morning chores, he called out to me. I was in the next washroom to brush my teeth and that's when I literally discovered something horrifying. Confronting time maybe ?

"You did this last night !!" I pointed towards the artistic movements of his lips over my neck. There were so many bites.

He ruffled his hand through his hair, and nodded sheepishly.