Sanji x Drunk!reader - Sanji-kun~

My room smells like Rosemary Whut

"Sanji-Kun~" (Name) chimed, giggling childishly.

"(Name)-chwan, hold on a second." Sanji sighed, picking her up in his arms.

"Woah, slow down there buddy!" She hiccuped. "We just met!"

"I've known you 2 years."

"Whaaaat? Are you some sort of stalker? Let go of me!" (Name) hit his chest weakly, shocked.

"(Name)-chwan, we've been 'friends' for ages." Sanji felt ashamed of himself as he declared them as friends.

"Just friends? But you're so hot! Why can't you be my boyfriend~" (Name) whined, scrunching her face up.

Sanji blushed but continued to carry her, to her bedroom.

He flicked on the light and placed the helpless girl on the bed.

"Sanji-kuun~ Help me get changed~" She pleaded, cheeks flushed as she tugged on his shirt. He averted his eyes as she fumbled with her shirt buttons.

"Sanji-Kun, please~" (Name) giggled.

"(Name)-chwan, stop it." Sanji sighed, as she continued to undress.

"Help me please~" (Name) slipped her hands around his waist. "Turn around."

"I'm not looking at you naked." He said in monotone, even though he wanted with all of his heart.

"I'm not naked! I'm only in my underwear!" (Name) protested.

She got up and stood in front of him stubbornly.

"(Name)-chwan..."Sanji blushed and looked away, holding back a huge nosebleed.

She took his face in her hands and kissed him gently. Despite the taste of alcohol on her breath making him feel bad for taking advantage of her, he kissed back, enjoying the sensation.

"Will you sleep with me tonight~" (Name) requested as the kiss broke apart.

"Goodnight, (Name)." Sanji said shortly, turning away.

"Sanji..." (Name) grabbed his trouser leg. "I love you~"

"I love you too, (Name)-chwan." Sanji replied, smiling at her drunk confession, that seemed to have truth to it.

Sorry this is so short and random afejbejgwjd