Sanji x reader - Matters

BreadMustDie you'll probably hate me for this soz :3
Coffee shop AU
Sorry if this is too similar to my 'Sanji x reader - Okay'

(Name) rested her head in her hands, staring out the window at nothing in particular. Snow had begun to fall, and her attempts at not falling asleep were starting to fail.

"(Name)?" A voice made her jump, her head slipping out of her hands and hitting the table, making her wince.

"Huh?! Oh I'm sorry!" (Name) said hurriedly, blushing from embarrassment.

"It's no problem. You should head home and get some rest." It was Sanji, her manager.

"But my shift hasn't-" She protested.

"Go home and get some rest. You look like you need it." Sanji said firmly. "Do you want me to take you? I'm going to lock up now anyway."

"No I'm fine. I'll call my partner. It'll look pretty suspicious if I don't, and arriving home in another man's car isn't the best idea." (Name) laughed.

"Right." Sanji tried to hide the disappointment in his voice.

As she hung up her apron, her sleeve slipped down slightly, exposing a large bruise on her forearm.

"What's that?" Sanji asked worriedly. (Name) immediately noticed and hurriedly pulled her sleeve down to hide it.

"Nothing. I accidentally bumped into a table. Sorry, I'm so clumsy!" She explained.

"Okay then." Sanji said, still frowning.

She grabbed her bag and coat.

"Have a nice day. See ya!" She smiled wanly at him, before leaving.

~

"Babe?" Law muttered.

"Yeah?" The (H/C) haired girl replied, turning to face him.

"Something happen at work today?" He sat up, looking into her (E/C) eyes.

"Nothing. Just an unnecessary confrontation about my arm." She sighed.

"And what did you tell them?" Law glared.

"Bumped into a table." (Name) answered shortly.

"Good girl." He smiled, ruffling her hair.

~

"Are you okay (Name)?" Sanji asked her.

"Yeah. Sorry about spilling the coffee." (Name) apologised, wiping the brown stain.

"There's something wrong. I can tell, (Name)." Sanji caught her wrist, and unintentionally showed several bandages around her wrist and arm.

"How did this...?" Sanji stared at them. He stopped gaping and looked into her (E/C) eyes. "Come to the back. Now."

"But-" She protested, but to no avail.

~

"How long has this been happening?" Sanji asked, sitting her down on a chair and seating himself as well.