Shy!Sanji x reader - Art

Request :)
I don't know if I should cosplay Boa Hancock from the Marinford Arc or Nico Robin post time skip -_-

He stared at her from across the room. Laughing, showing off her pearly white teeth.

She glanced at him, and he quickly looked away, blushing.

He wanted to tell her that he loved her, but the love-struck cook couldn't find himself the courage.

She shrugged off his odd behaviour and continued to talk to Brook, giggling softly at his stupid jokes.

~

"I don't get it. He's always so quiet, and he always avoids me. Do you think he hates me?" (Name) whined to Zoro, who just shrugged.

"Maybe he's just being a secret admirer." Zoro suggested, sitting up fully.

"Don't move around so much! You'll ruin my picture!" (Name) whined, glaring at him.

"Just tell swirly-brow that you love him." Zoro sighed.

"DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT!" (Name) yelled, before sighing and blushing. "Besides, it's not that easy when he's ignoring me.

~Meanwhile~

"Here, Nami-swan, Robin-chwan." Sanji placed the tray down on the table.

"Why are you avoiding (Name)?!" Nami confronted him.

"I don't know what you're talking about Nami-swan." Sanji replied, looking away.

"Sanji-kun, we've seen the way you look at her." Robin smiled.

"Robin-chwan..." Sanji said quietly.

"I have a plan." Nami smirked.

~

"(Name), that looks really nice." Nami grinned, looking at the painting that (Name) was doing.

It was of the Merry, but as a Lamb, curled up next to the Sunny, as a lion.

"Thank you." (Name) smiled, putting down her paintbrush. "Did you want something?"

"Yeah, Sanji wants to talk to you." Nami jabbed her thumb in the direction of the kitchen.

"Really? I thought he hates me, I mean he always avoids me, so-" (Name) gabbled, blushing slightly.

"Far from it. Go get him!" Nami winked and shoved (Name) in the direction of the kitchen.

~

"You wanted something, Sanji-Kun?" (Name) asked, sitting on the counter.

"Huh? Oh! Nothing!" Sanji stammered, flustered.

"Okay then..." (Name) said, sighing.

"Listen...(Name)...I was wondering...would you be my girlfriend?" Sanji said nervously, blushing.

"Sanji-Kun..." She whispered, and kissed him. "Of course."

"I mean...you're the most beautiful piece of art that I've ever seen..." Sanji smiled at her, and she blushed before grinning.

"Sanji-Kun, that is the most adorable thing I've ever heard you say." She smiled.

All 4 of my Tokyo Ghoul novels just fell on my head I need a new shelf.