What do you want it to be?

Lola steps into the room jutting out her hip and flipping her hair, "Alright boys who's ready to party!" She exclaims brandishing an assortment of condoms and toys in her hands.

Lacey Lola Diamond and Payton all cheered rushing unto the room, I on the other hand froze, mortified.

No effing way.

Surprisingly someone else speaks my exact thoughts. His eyes glued on me. None other than Blue shirt, or sawyer I think his name was. He pushes Lacey who was nearly in his lap aside and ogles at me, a smirk growing on his face. "Well well well if it isn't sexy diner girl. I knew you couldn't resist me. Back to fulfill your promise of a quickie?" He stands up sauntering over towards where I stand frozen in the doorway. He grabs my waist and pulls me forward into him so that I take a step forward out of the doorway and into the suite. He slams the door shut and presses me up against it leaving absolutely no space between us.

He presses his lips to my neck just under my jaw. I push his firm chest slight to try and create some space between the two of us but to no avail. He presses against me harder and this time bringing his mouth to my ear, whispering. "Come on baby. Don't fight it. Besides you know you want to." The scent of alcohol overwhelming his breath. He presses against me again pulling my waist towards his and let's just say he was a little excited to see me.

I shove him hard, he finally releases but doesn't let up. "Fine you wanna play like that? Alright I like it a little rough." My eyes widen at his implication. I'm about to yell when another guy comes up from behind Sawyer grabbing his wrist and tugging him away from me.

Sawyers eyes are infuriated but they calm once they see its the blonde guy whom I also met at the restaurant, red shirt. Red shirt shoves sawyers chest not too hard but not too soft either. "Dude what the hell are you doing? Can't you ever just calm down?"

Sawyer throws his hands up "Whatever man." He grunts angrily bumping shoulders with red shirt as he marches away.

Red shirt turns to me ruffling his hair before adding "sorry about him, he's... Yeah sorry."

A light giggle escapes my lips I step forward towards red shirt trying my best not to fall over in Payton's boots.

Red shirt walks me over to the couch. No one else is in the room except for Diamond giving a lap dance to one of the guys in a chair in the corner of the room. While I'm not so outgoing as these girls, I know I have some moves, Payton always taught me everything she learned in hopes that one day I would join her at Bandaids.

I strut over to where Red shirt was seated and bend over slowly untying the apron around my waist. He watches my every move, I stand over him with his legs between mine. I'm about to start when he says quietly. "You don't have to do this."

"What?" I ask confused.

"You don't have to do this," he gestures between us. Ouch, am I seriously that bad?

"Uh yeah I kinda do... It's my job" for the night. "But if you don't like me I can go switch with one of the other girls." I begin to walk away but he takes hold of my hand and pulls me back.

"No no no. That's not what I meant I just, I just meant that." He scratches the back of his head looking flustered. "Just never mind forget that."

I'm not really sure what to do now, whether i should continue or not. I do some simple moves nothing too intense to test the waters. He doesn't look away or pull a face so I take this as a good sign to continue. Standing behind him I rub my hands down the front of his solid chest, then march around the side so I am now in front of him. Separating his legs slightly so I stand in between them I bend over touch the ground and body roll up. I throw in some more moves feeling here body rolling there. Then I kneel on the sofa hovering over him. to beat of the music I grind hard against him, and just as the beat changes, I go lighter so light that I'm hardly touching him, he moans at this. When he tries to pull me back onto him I stand up doing a few more tricks.

I lean close to him again flipping my hair, hovering just centimeters over him. He grabs me forcefully by the waist a whisper of a moan escapes his lips. As the night goes on things get less awkward for me, or it might be the amount of vodka I've been drinking.

I'm just sitting with Red shirt on the couch both of us tipsy, he's twirling my hair, when he turns to me laying on top of me now, "What is your name?"

"What do you want it to be?" He gives me a small forced smile shaking his head slightly. I let out a giggle. "I'm sorry I saw it in a movie once, thought I should try it." I should've known, he's not that kind of guy. He's literally laying here with me on a couch meanwhile all of his friends are off with strippers. Well I guess he kind of is too. That reminds me, "Wait so if this is the Bachelor party then, whose the groom-to-be?" I question.

He he hesitates for a moment shifting his weight over me to grab the handle of vodka.
He downs a quarter of it, letting out a sigh from the burning sensation. "You're looking at him."

With that he downs what's remaining of the handle before grabbing another one and handing it to me. Eventually my vision blurs my words slur even worse than before and everything turns numb.

•••••••

The bright light seeping in through the curtains Irritates my pounding headache. There's a throbbing like someone hit me in the head with a hammer fifty times. Crap it's probably getting late I better get ready for work. I go to stand up but for some reason I can't. There's something around my waist holding me to the bed. I turn around to come face to chest with who seems to be a Greek god. His muscles are firm and prominent his face angelic and handsome and his arm grip is strong as hell.

How did I not notice him before what the hell is he doing here. Wait where the hell am I? The silk bed sheets the 10 square mile room, the chandelier hanging, most definitely not in my apartment. Shit I look back over at the sleeping beauty before me and register that he's not wearing any clothes, and neither am I. This morning just keeps getting more and more interesting. I've gotta get out of here.

I struggle to free myself from his firm grip but to no avail. Luckily he's still sleeping soundly. If I can just figure a way out of here he'll never have to know it happened. No one needs to know it happened.

Suddenly there's a creaking sound as the door is being pushed open and none other than Sawyer comes strolling in, in nothing more than a pair of boxers. He's flipping through a magazine questioning, "Yo dude do you think that girl-" that's when he looks up and his brown eyes meet mine.

His mouth drops so low  he's sweeping the floor with his jaw openly gaping at us. Hurriedly I check to make sure everything is covered if you know what I mean. I'm fairly certain he didn't see anything, except for me in bed with his best friend. "Well shit. Here's a sight I never thought I'd see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- vote and comment if you like it, up top is who I picture as Red Shirt (Alex Pettyfer)