Yeah you got daddy issues, join the club

To Payton:
Hey P, just got back to the apartment, bout to change, be there soon! X

To Sutton:
S emergency! Hurry to Bandaids! No time for changing!

I throw my phone on the bed to grab a pair of shoes and go running eight blocks to get to Bandaids. I bust through the back door "I'm here! I'm here!" I pause to pant for a second. "W-what's the emergency?!"

All the girls stop what they're doing and look at me as if I'm psychotic. I see Payton rushing to my side with a panicked yet slightly relieved expression etched on her face. "Oh thank god you're here!" She sighs throwing her arms around me. " I was so worried."

"What's wrong?" I ask still panicked.

She releases me but still holds on to my shoulders. " Roxanne was trying a new trick on the poll when she fell and sprained her ankle."

"Oh no."

"She'll be okay but she was supposed to be part of the group for the bachelor party tonight. Now clearly she can't go, and no one is available to fill her spot." Payton explains now as out of breath as I am.

"That's awful but I still don't get why you needed me to rush here..." I glance up at Payton who is giving me a sheepish look. "Oh no! No. No no no no no! I am not doing it I refuse!" Finally catching on to Payton's train of thought.

"Please! But you have to!" She whines. "We're down a girl and then we won't fill the requirements they requested and then that's bad for business and then if it's bad for business our profits could go down and then if our profits go down one of us could be fired and then if I get fired I won't be able to pay my half of the rent which means you won't be able to make rent and then if we can't make rent then we'll live on the streets and we'll have to try and sell our bodies and, we know that'll work for me but what about poor little you! And then we'll catch diseases and if we catch diseases we'll die cold and alone on the streets! Is that what you want! Do you want us to die Sutton?!" She pants.

"Woaahh drama queen calm it down. First, you already sell your body. Second you're saying if I don't strip with you tonight we will die?"

She nods her head emphatically. I huff out a long sigh to this Payton squeals with joy.
"What?" I snap.

She jumps up and down, "when you sigh it means you're annoyed at yourself for saying yes which means you were going to say yes!"

"Was not!"

"Was too now come on we need to do something about that hair!" She drags me over to her makeup station and plonks me down in one of her chairs. "Alright now we don't have much time. So I'll do your hair and makeup quickly, and you're already in a great costume all you need is some good shoes."

I look down at my outfit which consists of my black dress and white apron- my uniform from work, and a pair of pink bunny slippers. Wow never thought I'd be that weirdo you see on the street corners. What has my life come to.

After Payton finishes making me look "effortlessly sexy" she drags me over to the shoe station. The shoe station in actuality is just a wall filled with pairs of heels and one box belonging to each girl containing a pair of shoes no one else may wear. Payton pulls me to the wall of shoes and opens up her hot pink box labeled "Princess Paych" she pulls out a pair of 5 inch black lace boot that go above the knees. I was with Payton when she bought those; she cherishes them more than anything in the world. If she had the choice to chop off her left hand or give away the shoes, she would choose the hand.

She stares at them in glory for a moment before turning to me and shoving them into my arms. A gasp escapes my lips. "Payton no, I couldn't."

She shushes me. "Tonight is special, it's your first night, I want you to wear them." She smiles at me. I'm touched. "Now go strap those babies on and let's go shake what ya momma gave ya!" She shouts pushing me to put the shoes on. Before adding a side comment, "or Dr. Knight. Ya I'm looking at you Karen! Thoosee aren'ttt realll!"

Wagging her finger at Karen, Payton suddenly snaps to face me "oh I almost forgot! Go pick out a thong from the Panty bin!" She sees my revolted expression. "Relax they're all washed!" Yeah as if that relaxes me. "And it better be a g string!!" Payton calls behind her walking out the back door of the club.

Reluctantly I grab a black lace thong to match the bra I was already wearing and follow Payton outside.

She's standing with three of the other strippers that have been working here for a while, Diamond, Lola, and Lacey. When Lacey sees me she jumps in giddiness. "Oh my gosh you look so hot!" She gushes as she drags me into the car we are taking to god knows where.

"Payton I'm literally wearing my work uniform and a pair of stripper boots." Payton gasps.
"Sorry, I'm sorry I take it back, they're not stripper boots they are works of art. They are a masterpiece more timeless than the Mona Lisa herself." I recite Payton's speech she created for me, let's just say this isn't the first time I've "disrespected" her beloved boots. I mean can you blame a girl when her room mate spends their rent money on a pair of heels? She had to work nearly every shift in order to make the money back in time.

Payton lets out a deep breath calming herself. "First of all you look hot as hell men love a woman in uniform."

"I-i think its the other way around. And besides. This isn't uh. This is a waitress 'costume'" I mumble.

"Tut tut tut, not only is it a waitress costume but we touched it up a bit while u we're changing, let Gina work on it made it look a little more sexy, we could make it more if you just pulled the top down a little. Let the girls out to play." She reaches over to try and 'fix' my outfit but I shove her away before she gets close enough to me.

"Look P I'm actually really nervous. I don't know how to do this. And I mean how old are these guys they could be like eighty for all I know."

She pulls me into a side hug. "Calm down you're gonna do fine. Besides they'll be drunk anyway. And I heard they're super sexy and in their early 20's" she wiggles her eyebrows suggestively.

I let out a laugh, "it's just, I don't know ever since my dad-"

"Yeah yeah yeah, you got daddy issues. Join the club Hun." Lola cuts me off.

Payton turns to me, "look you'll be great, now come on we're here already."

"Already?" That was fast I look out the window to see we're parked In front of the Bellagio. Well shit. "No, no I can't go in there! Not looking like this!" I shout frantically.

"Sh, shh. Calm down Hun it's okay just put a jacket on put the hood up, hide behind us, whatever makes you feel better, but don't worry no one will recognize you. Now come on." Payton takes my hand and carefully guides me out of the car and into the lobby.

I feel queazy, I just know someone is going to recognize me. Even with Lola and Lacey standing in front of me Payton to my right the wall to my left and diamond behind me creating a barricade.

We make it to the elevator without anyone recognizing me. "What floor?" Lola asks.

"Uhh, oh right 21st" Payton says. Dang these guys must be loaded, that's where the suits are located.

We step off the elevator and hurry to room 2188. Finally we make it to the door, and I let out a sigh of relief as the door opens. Finally we're in the clear. We step into the suite and "You've gotta be effing kidding me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n- dun dun dun, so who is it?
Make sure to vote and comment if you liked it! Or constructive criticism on why you don't, thanks! Oh and up top is Miranda Kerr who I picture as Sutton.