Sorry.....

Okay, hi guys!! Um....i'm really sorry for not updating and what not, and I'm sick of coming up with excuses.  The thing is, that I have no imagination or inspiration to write this anymore.  

Before anyone freaks out, and threatens to kill me, I'M NOT GIVING UP ALTOGETHER!!!!

Well, my writing style has changed drastically from when I started this, and I can't really continue this fic, but I'm going to start over.  

And by start over, I mean I'm making a new fic.  

Probably with the same characters, but more realistic and detailed.  To everyone that actually enjoyed this fic, I'm leaving it up.  

I will not delete it.  

I repeat, I will not delete this fic.  

I know I left many cliffhangers, and I'm sorry about that, but I kinda forgot what I was supposed to do with everyone......therefore this chapter exists, and I'm doing a do-over.

If you're me, you're probably just scanning this entire thing, and is thinking, 'WHYYYYY?! I hate you!! *sobs*'

Honestly I didn't want it to come to this.  

Regardless it did, and for the millionth time, I'm sorry.  

This wasn't the update you were hoping for.  

Now, let's cut to the chase.

The new Solangelo fic will be called Day, Night, and Storm.

It will be posted shortly after I post this.

The only reason I'm going to write that is because I feel horrible for finishing this story like this.  

Anyways, happy new year's and happy new fic!

Okay, I'll stop now.  

And I don't blame you if you want to kill me right now....sorry.