Oh. My. God.

I could actually feel my heart drop to my stomach.

Damon.

No.

He had been chained to the wall, about three or four heavy metal chains on each hand connected to a ring on the wall keeping him firmly in place.

The same thing had been done to his feet. His torso also had an amount of chains tied around him all connected to rings on the wall.

He was sweaty and his hair was damp sticking slightly to his forehead.
His eyes were squeezed shut and he was pulling against his restraints, his arms bulging and veins popping out on them, all while he screamed.

I stepped fully into the room and took in a sharp breath.

Idiot.

He immediately stopped and turned towards me.

His eyes.

Oh my goodness his eyes.

They were the brightest blue I had ever seen them.

Pure blue.

Like two blue lightening bolts shining in the dark.

But there was another colour surfacing, I could see streaks of another colour in his eyes that I couldn't quite decipher, but it was making my heart race.

He had stopped struggling a long time ago but now he was breathing hard.

Very hard.

His chest rising and falling steadily with each deep breath he took.

He kept staring at me and I started to feel tingly because this was the first time he had actually made direct eye contact with me and maintained it for more than ten seconds.

It was after what felt like hours before I noticed the other two people in the room.

It was Marcus and James.

They all seemed to be studying Damon warily, until James walked over to me.

Damon growled, James slightly paused but kept walking towards me.

"Adriane you need to leave, you cannot be in here." James said undertone, but I believe Damon caught it cause he stared struggling again and growling, and this time his growls were more vicious.

"James, now!" Marcus said to James as he started rushing over to Damon.

James gave him a quick nod and before I knew it I had been picked clear off the ground and I was being dashed out, Damon's clear shouts of protest hard to miss on my way out.

I was speechless as I was being carried out, I was in shock.

We got out of the door and he carried me up until we got to the door that led back upstairs.

Then he gently set me down on my feet.

"Are you alright?" He asked me gently.

We could still hear Damon's shouting from a few halls away.

I finally snapped back into reality.

"What the hell is going on?!" I basically screamed at him.

"Its not in my position to tell you that." he said looking down.

"Don't give me that, I know he's in some sort of Lunar heat something. But why the hell is he chained and locked up, and why is he screaming and why on earth are his eyes glowing like that!?" I demanded.