The Revel Of His True Colors.

~DON'T HATE ME! MITCH IS GONNA BE THE BAD GUY IN THIS STORY! And that's final.~

~Mitch's POV~ 

I walked down the hall pondering the way that things went. They actually believed it. Put my mind in the right place and your story is perfect. Her brother? Ha, no way! I actually know that brother is in the basement and I tortured the story out of him when they all went to the movies. Ha-ha, weak, just like his sister. I wonder how Issac will hold up? Will Kay hold strong, she looks like she could. I walked down the hall into the living room to see it was empty. I shrugged and went to record. I wonder how much it hurts to be fed cyanide but not enough to kill you? Of dear, you best prepare for the time of your life Mitch. I might even have him take part in some "actions" with Lilly. She stole everything, not now but years ago.

~Flashback~

I ran after a girl who was from the orphanage, I thought that I loved her. I really liked her back then. I never got her name but we were good friends. She was 12, her first year at the orphanage and boy was I lucky. I caught her wrists and made her look at me. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. She was to shy for her own good. I was gonna make a girlfriend out of her. No a "maid". I smiled at my thought.

"Wait, can I ask you something?"

"Yes?" She replied

"I have really liked you for a while now and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend." She was silent. What she didn't know was "no" wasn't an option. 

"Look Mitch, I don't think we should be like that. I'm not ready for a relationship. It's to early. So I'm sorry but no. Maybe in a few years when I'm ready." I smirked

"I'm sorry, that's not an answer. How about this, your my girlfriend and no if, ands, or buts about it." I said.

"R-Rich, what are you saying?" She stuttered. She wiggled out of my grasp and ran. I couldn't catch her. She broke my heart and shattered my dreams. I put two and two together and it was her. Now her family and herself were going to pay. Haha!!!!