Love for dem baccas.

I talked with the guys a little more and had a pretty good idea of what they look like. Jerome actually made me feel Mitch's hair. Wow, I really scored with adoption dads. I was in the car with Jerome and Where Them Girls At came on, Jerome did Davids part but then I did Nicky's part.

"Pepe pepe whos Peter bryson. two ago I renewed my licence. anyway why'd I start my verse like that...." I sang the whole verse and it was awesome to be able to sing and not get yelled at. I was having a blast, then we arrived at Olive Garden. Jerome and I were bonding. We walked in and sat down. When the waiter came to take our order, and the plan went info action.

"Hello, I am Bell. I will be your waiter this evening, what would you like to eat?" She asked in a heavy Southern accent.

"Daddy, what do you think I should get?" I asked like we were blood family

"Why don't you look?"

"One problem."

"Yes?"

"I am kinda like totally BLIND."

"Well then no food for you, I will take a number 3 please with artichoke spinach dip, and a diet coke."

"Same here, but with Pepsi." I said. She scribbled something down and walked away.

"What did her face look like?" I said with a laugh. Jerome was dying with laughter next to me.

"It was priceless, and I got it on camera." He described it and I almost had an asthama attack. We had our lunch and had a great time.