Chapter Seven: Renger

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Once in the bathroom I pulled off his shirt and blushed at the thought of him changing me. I had been so tired I hadn't thought about him seeing me in my underwear and then I groaned. Earlier he had seen me in my underwear and heels.

"Don’t worry Amor I really liked it," he said reading my mind.

I looked in the mirror. "Get out of my head. You can't get to know everything about me and I nothing of you," I said crossing my arms.

"If you don't want me to come up there I suggest you look away from the mirror." I could hear him smirk.

It was then I noticed I was once again only in my underwear and quickly looked away.

As I got in the shower I thought about what Brent had said. 'I love you Amor.' He actually loves me. I knew it was beyond early to know that we were in love but Brent was something else. He was part of me. I had known from the moment I saw him in the bank I was doomed to love him forever.

I wrapped up in a towel and went back into the bedroom. My bag was nowhere in sight so I went to the closet. My jaw fell when I saw all the clothes. Half the closet was filled with dresses and other women's clothing. The drawers were the same, filled with women's undergarments.

Swallowing the lump in my throat and went and sat back down on the bed and tried not to cry. So I was the other girl. Brent already had a woman and I was the slut.

"Amor what is wrong?" Brent was kneeling in front of me. "Please Katrina talk to me." He ran his hands up and down my arms.

"I'm... you... you already have..." I chocked.

"What?"

I pointed to the clothes. "I found her clothes." Brent bursts out laughing. I shook my head. "What's so funny?" I looked up through my tears.

"Amor those are for you." He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "I had one of the girls get those for you. Amor you're the only one. I don't have any other girl in my life." He gave me butterfly kisses. "I love you Katrina, only you." He wiped away my tears.

"Why would you get all those clothes?" I pulled my knees up. "There so beautiful."

"For a beautiful woman." Brent pulled my legs down and made me stand up. "I got you those because I wanted to get you clothes. I want to provide for you."

"Ok..."

He tilted my chin up. "You ok now?"

I nodded to which he smiled. "Ok now Tamara is gonna come help you get ready. I'll see you when you're done." He kissed me and then there was a knock. "Come in."

A woman entered. She was tall with long blond hair that curled around her

with beautiful blue eyes. She was beautiful and dressed amazingly in a knee length red dress with a black belt.

"Katrina this is Tamara, Justin's mate," Brent introduced. "Tamara this is Katrina."

He didn't say I was his mate and for some reason it made me mad. I clutched his hand with mine.

"Luna." She bowed her head. "It's nice to finally meet you. Brent hasn't stopped talking about you."

"Well I'll leave so you can get ready." Brent reached down and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him tighter. He grabbed my waist and deepened the kiss. When he finally pulled away he chuckled. "I know what you're doing and it's cute but not needed. Tamara is my cousin." He kissed my temple and left.

I bit my lip and fiddled my thumbs. Tamara smiled. "Well you most certainly have Brent whipped. He had me shopping or hours for you." She opened the closet. "Though I can't say I didn't enjoy it. I love shopping."