school doesn't start for another hour and a half, so im gonna stay back with shawn for a while, i haven't really sat down and talked with him in a while.

"a locket, just like yours." he says, a smile making its way onto his face effortlessly.

i looked down and placed my hand over my locket smiling.

"she'll love it." i say softly, they're actually in love and he's not going to leave, something good is happening.

"i know, just like you did, you and your mom aren't as different as you think." he said ruffling my hair.

"oh cmon." i groan running a hand through my hair, trying to get it looking like normal. damnit shawn.

"you should get on your way, kiddo." he said pointing to the clock. i roll my eyes at the nickname and glance up at the clock.

8:10.

time flies when you're with the ones you love.

"not a kid!" i say picking up my stuff and slipping my phone in my back pocket, before placing a kiss on shawn's cheek, grabbing my helmet and leaving out the door.

i slip my helmet on and hop on my bike.

"keys!" shawn calls throwing the keys at me from the door.

"thanks." i say, and then ride off to school.

-

i arrive at school and take my helmet off, parking my motorcycle in my spot in the parking lot.

ever since i earned my reputation, a couple of days after riley left, nobody has dared to park in my spot. it only took four days of riley being gone for me to go 'full maya.'

it was now 8:50, everyone was already here.

alright maya, breathe and enter, same as yesterday.

i took a deep breathe and entered the building, all heads snapped in my direction, i kept a straight face and walked down the hall, my heeled boots clicking with every step. my helmet swings in my hand as i made my way to my locker.

the hall was silent, with the exception of a few. it makes you wonder, why are people scared of me, im tiny.

i walk past a crowd of kids, who weren't as quiet as the rest. lucas and the jocks were standing across the hall from them.

"fucking loser."

"loser!"

"homo."

"shrimp."

they were spitting slurs to the kid on the floor.

"hey asshole," i said pulling his arm back, he turned around ready to say something but quickly shut his mouth.

"thats what i thought tough guy." i say blankly as i stare him down.

"move." i said. gesturing  behind me with my thumb. they made way for me, so i could see clearly that the kid they pushed down was farkle.

"jesus christ." i mumbled, walking toward him.

i extended my hand for him to grab and he did, pulling himself up.

"thanks maya." he said before grabbing his stuff and limping away from the scene in a hurry.

"are you fucking serious? i turned to the kid who was leading the orchestra of assholes who just beat my former best friend to the extent that he now walks with a limp.

"this is how you get your kicks, you sick bastard?" the kid backed up against the locker, the other kids started laughing at him.

"like you should be laughing, you guys are just as bad as them. doing nothing and then having the audacity to laugh, fuck you all." i spit venom, while keeping my voice as monotonous as possible.

i didn't wait for an answer from the jerk who's back is now against the wall.

i got out of the kids face and spun on my heel to face lucas , who was surrounded by his jock 'friends'.

"and you, yeah lucas. im talking to you, you bitch. you're just gonna watch them beat up your friend? look at yourself you're fucking pathetic, friar." I spat at him.

he looked taken aback, and he should be. what an asshole.

the early bell rung signaling that there were fifteen minutes before class starts.

some guy whistled at me as i began to walk away from the scene.

"id tap that..." he snickered.

"in your perverted dreams." i remarked adjusting my bag.

"dont be like that babe..." he said. whistling again, what was that? his fucking mating call?

i spun to look at him before i spoke, "you just can't quit while you're ahead, can you?" i ask before walking toward him, chanting in my head.

'head up, shoulders back, eyes forward, head up, shoulders back, eyes forward.'

confidence is key if you aim to intimidate.

i grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down to my level, he was taller than me by a lot.

"im not your 'babe', i never was and never will be, oh and by the way if you whistle at me one more goddamned time i will cut those chapped  lips right off your face, go it?" i said releasing my grip and pushing him back against the locker that he was propped against before.

"you  know i can have you arrested for that threat!" he retorted. clearly having not payed attention to the criminal justice chapter in social studies.

"the proper term is harassment 'babe', but you wouldn't call the cops on me would you?" i said batting my eyelashes. sexuality is power, woman get what they want. i get what i want.

"no..." He says faintly, as i brush up and down his arm, trying to keep myself from rolling my eyes at the stupidity of men.

"good." i say backing away from him and continuing down the hall, rubbing my hand on my jeans trying to get rid of whatever germs were on that perv.

off to chemistry i go.

but first, to the bathroom to wash my hands.

-

rewritten!¡

a very
s n a z z y~
rewrite if i do say so myself.

anyways i will be rewriting the rest of the chapters because the errors make me want to kms and my new aesthetic has no room for capital letters so yea, enjoy!

~c h r i s t i n a