True Love Fights

Zayn Malik POV

I took the ear piece from Ian, as I took my dud one out, and put Ian's on.
I looked up, as I yelled, "Tomlinson, can you hear me?" All of us flew up except Anthony, were they were fighting away, punching, as they were bruised up, as I heard a signal.
"Ian?" I heard Louis grunt, as I said, "Its Zayn!"
He looked our way, as Harry grabbed his head and banged it on another wall. "What.. The..... Hell do you... Want?" Louis said between punches.
"I figured it out! Well, Anthony did." I said, as Louis blasted Harry with his power, as the crowd of people were recording, or taking pictures.
They were both bruised, scratched, bleeding. I looked, as Louis then said, between high yells, said, "What.... is.... it?"
"Kiss him!" I yelled, as Anthony flew up finally.
"Tomlinson, I want to tell you this and you must do it! The amateur you said that the only way to break the spell is to kiss him! He won't stop until you are dead, then would kill the rest of us. Don't say 'There's no way!' In between getting punched an bruised in the face continuously! Just kiss him! There's no time to lose! You two are in love, and only you can break the spell!" I screamed, as Louis stopped punching.

Louis Tomlinson POV

"Dude, that's messed up! You know true loves kiss doesn't exist!" I groaned, as Harry punched me in the gut.
"Well, its not reality when you realize you are flying, and in the middle of destroying Sydney, Australia! You're growing weak, and he will kill you in any hit as he can!" Zayn spoke back to me.
"It's bullshit!" I said, as I looked Harry in the eyes, as it was red.
"I'm not going to stop until I kill you!" I heard his devil voice come in, as I looked to the group where Zayn was.
"Just do it!" He screamed, as I yelled, "Fine!"
It was all quiet, as Harry punched me in the face, as I tried to grab both of his hands, as he got me in the gut once again.
I tried to kiss him, as he pushed me against another wall.
"Come on, Tommo!" Zayn yelled in my ear, as I punched Harry in the gut for once, as I then grabbed his head, and crashed my lips onto his.
It got quiet real quick, as there was but a tumbleweed moving.
"Oh my god, he actually did it." I heard Zayn say in the ear piece, as Harry let go of my arms, and kissed me as well. He slipped his tounge in, as he then put his hands around my waist, and mine around his neck, as we were on the wall slowly dragging down. Harry then let go, as he looked at me, and put his thumb on my black eye.
We got on the ground, as his orange suit was ripped, as mine was ripped too, showing a nipple. I looked down, as Harry held my chin, and whispered, "What happened to your face?"
I grinned, as I hugged him tightly, and put my hand on his hair, as everyone cheered.
Zayn flew down to us, as he said, "There is such thing as true love."
"Where are the rest?" Harry questioned, as his eyes turned to a dark green again.
"Down here." Ian said, as I looked at his black eye.
"Harry did that to you with the slightest pull?" I question, as Ian shrugged.
"I fell face first." Ian shrugged, as Harry's eyes widen.
"I.. Did this?" Harry looked at me.
"You were beating me up for a half hour." I looked down, as Harry gasped.
"I would never hurt you!" Harry said, as he hugged me.
"Well, you did this." I looked down. "Turns out someone cursed you." I chuckled, as Harry let go of me.
"And I know who." Harry pushed Ian out of the way, as Harry blasted through his way, as I followed him, where the four was somewhat in duct tape, as Niall, Liam, Zayn, Harry and I stood in front of them, as they were trying to get out, as Ian stood next to Niall, and Anthony next to Zayn.
We all took a hand out, as the mean me yelled, "You'll never take us alive! We're much more powerful than you." He growled, as Harry scoffed.
"Oh, and seven versus four, all star power combined?" He smiled, as Ian added, "Besides, Harry is with us now."
Star power built up, as beams of light came out to cast on all four of them.
"We want our fame back." Niall growled.
More power built up.
"We don't want to be a memory." Liam yelled.
Even more power built up.
"I'm already a memory." Zayn scoffed.
Lots of power built up.
"You destroyed our friends." Ian and Anthony said together, at almost the maximum power built up.
"You made me destroy." Harry growled.
The maximum power built up, as I yelled,
"You made me beat up my boyfriend!" I grinded my teeth, as all of us yelled, "Star...... Burst!"
The beam of light shot out like a cannon, as Anthony screamed, and Ian smiled, as the rest of us five stood quiet, as Harry grabbed hold of my hand, as the four screamed in pain, as they have yet turn to ash.
The power turned down, as all of us out our hands down, as I rubbed on my bruises a bit.
"Are they gone?" Ian asked, as Anthony felt the ash.
"Pretty much." Anthony chuckled, as I hugged Harry as tight as I could.
"We did it." Harry whispered, as I kissed him, as it was a better kiss. We let go, as we got out of the stadium.
"We really got to clean up." Liam chuckled, as Niall laughed.
"Damn right we do." Zayn said, as we stopped by a body.
A mysterious one.
"It isn't over yet." The man said, as two bodies came behind him.
The eyes were grey, pink, and yellow.
"Oh no." I said, as I looked at the three.
"It's Zayn." Anthony said.
"Anthony." Ian added.
"And Ian." Zayns eyes widen.
The figures became visible.
Sure enough, it was the three.
The evil versions of Zayn, Ian and Anthony.
And behind them was the mastermind of them all.
Simon Cowell.