Kill Them

Harry Styles POV

I looked up, as then looked down, to see my orange suit was on, not the tux. I was glowing, as my hair was down.
"Harry..." I heard a faint voice say, as I looked around.
I hardly couldn't see anything. There was a mirror next to me, as I looked in it. I couldn't see my pupils, as I yelled, "Who are you?"
I panted, as I tried to get up, as I was tied up.
"Harry?" I heard a voice say, as it sounded like Louis.
"Louis? Louis!" I yelled, as I saw the figure, which looked a lot like Louis.
I laughed, as I said, "Louis, get me out!"
"Sorry, but there's no way." I heard him say, as I was surprised.
"What?" I chuckled. "Baby, its me!" I laughed, as he nodded. But then I looked at the suit. Neon red. It was the band, as they came to me.
They were exact replicas of us.
I gasped, as the Louis figure knocked my chair over.
"Oh, Harry." He said, as I looked up at the Louis.
He chuckled, as he then untied me, and then choked me, and pushed me to a wall.
"Oh, baby." He grunted, as he took off his glasses, to have a bright red glow.
I gasped, as I said, "Who made you?" He squeezed my neck tighter, as I started to regain my vision.
I got my vision back, as the bright red glow casted against me.
"Where are my friends? Where is Louis?" I screamed, still getting choked, as I held on to the Louis' hand. He dragged me up, as the amateur me flew up, as he was wearing a neon orange tux.
Then I realized. They were the colors of our suits.
I remembered the beginning of the superhero career. Five years ago, the beginning of our singing careers.
Simon Cowell, asked us where to be. Good side, or bad side.
We picked good side, as the bad soul was set in jars.
Oh my god.
Was it Simon? He probably opened the four evil jars, and set evil upon those souls, so when we had our time off, it was forever. They would take over, and we would soon just be a memory. But he hasn't opened Zayn's. But why?
I got out of the memory, as I looked down upon the amateur Louis. I yelled, as I kicked him, as Louis then got me floating. I zapped my star power at him, as to see that there was no star damage on him. I was held up, as the Niall said, "There's no way you're going." Louis then slid his arm to the left, and crashed me into some chairs, and got me floating up again.
"You'll never catch them! I have very powerful friends." I grunted, as the Liam said, "Oh, really?" Louis then crashed me into some band equipment, as I groaned.
They all walked up to me, as I was floated up.
"Look in our eyes." They all said, as I looked away, closing my eyes tightly.
"I will never!" I weakly said, as he crashed me into the equipment again. I groaned, as I looked up, as they all said, "Look!" They positioned my head to their faces, as I screamed in pain, as I opened my eyes. All of their bright eyes turned to my face as I looked at it. My eyes went empty, as they all said,
"Kill. Them." They repeatedly said that as I screamed, and screamed. I then stopped screaming.

I woke up.
"What do you want to do?"
"Kill them." I said, as a cast of red eyes blistered upon me, as I smiled.
"Kill them." I said again, as they smiled.
"Kill them."

Louis Tomlinson POV

We all got out of the bathroom, as people eyed up. Then I heard something, like a growl.
"Did you hear that?" I said, as Ian looked around.
"I thought I was the only one." Liam said, as Zayn looked back. "Guys, you know how to use star power, right?"
Ian and Anthony shrugged, as Niall said, "We all got taught by Harry before you left, remember?"
"Oh, right. So Ian and that guy doesn't know."
"My name is Anthony." Anthony scoffed, as Zayn shrugged.
"Sorry. Anyways as I was saying-"
"Ahh! Run away!" I heard people say, as they ran out, as we saw glowing lights, as I yelled, "In there!"
We all ran inside the concert area, as girls were running away, screaming, as Zayn said, "Its Harry! Fly up, people."
We all flew up, as Harry saw visual of us. He stopped.
He then growled, as a blast of star power came to us.
"Take cover!" I yelled, as we moved out of the way as the blast went through the tough walls.
I looked up, as Harry was grunting, and then yelled, "Kill them!" And blasted another starburst.
"What's going on with him?" Anthony yelled, as Zayn yelled back, "Oh my god. The four weren't just a band."
"What were they?"
"It all makes sense now."
Liam blasted a shot of power at Harry, as he scored, but didn't do any effect.
"Well shit." Liam murmured, as Zayn got up to Liam.
"The band is the evil yous!" Zayn yelled, as I flew around.
"The evil us?" I questioned, as Zayn nodded.
"If you noticed the suits, neon red, blue, purple and orange." Zayn added, as I looked up, as Harry yelled, "Fight me!"
We all looked at him. Then back to Zayn.
"He was cursed by the evil yous, to kill us so you guys could be memories. So they grabbed the strongest out of us."
I looked toward Harry, as I smiled a bit, as I flew down.
"Hey Styles!" I yelled, as he looked down, grunting.
"If you want to kill us, your gonna go after me first. But here's the catch. Just fists." I yelled, as I smiled, and Ian said, "Louis, he's too strong!"
"No, he's not as strong as you think he is." I flew back up, as I circled around him. I stopped in front of him, and said,
"Let's boogie."