Band Problems

Harry Styles POV

"Oh my god! You're Smosh!" I squealed, as Louis backed up.
"Hold up, you know us?" The man said, as he looked at his friend.
"But, you're a celebrity!"
"Yeah, and?" I smiled, as Louis said, "Oh, so that's who we were watching."
"Yeah!" I jumped around, as Niall questioned, "So, what are your names?"
"I'm Ian, and this is Anthony." Ian said, as Anthony waved.
"Anyways, we need to figure out who they are." Anthony looked back at the four taking pictures.
"Hold on, I got an idea." Liam smiled.

"Ahh! Here take our clothes!" One of the body guards told me, as we each took the six bodyguards clothes. We all got out of the bathroom, with sunglasses.
"Thank god two of them had blonde hair and long curly hair in a bun." Louis murmured, as the each of us had collared shirts and jackets.
"Yeah." Ian chuckled, as we got to the band. We hear the six bodyguards screaming like babies, as we were staying on their side.
"They don't look familiar at all." I whispered to Anthony, as he nodded.
"Keep our cover, Styles." Anthony murmured to me.
Thank god they knew who we are.
We were following the band to the plane, as they gave their stuff to Louis and Ian. They acted like normal bodyguards, unlike Niall and I. We followed the four inside the plane, as we stood quiet. We couldn't see their faces, as they each had sunglasses and hoodies on.
Louis and Ian came back, as I quietly slapped Louis' butt. He looked back, and rolled his eyes as I smiled widely. Ian looked back, and whispered, "Keep your cover, like Anthony told you!" He put his glasses back on, as we all sat down in front of the band, so we can get a real good close look of them. The plane took off, as we were a buckled up.
"Well lads, 23 more hours until we head to Australia!" One of the dudes sat back, as he had a deep British accent. Then I forgot that we were in Washington. I groaned a bit, but very quietly. "You may now unbuckle your seatbelts."
About 4 hours later, it was already midnight, and Louis was fast asleep. We all kept quiet, as Anthony and Liam were whispering stuff. The four boys were asleep in their plane beds, which I don't know how they fit that in there. I stood up, and whispered, "Ian."
"What?" He whispered back.
"They're asleep, lets find out who they are."
"Okay." He whispered, as the silent roaring of the plane was flying.
He got up, as he got his phone out, and turned off flash and camera sound, as I slowly took of ones sunglasses. I took it off, as a bright beam glared Ian and I, as he took a picture. Louis woke up, as Niall gasped. Liam and Anthony looked at us, as the other three band mates woke up.
"Oh shit, this is bad." Louis stood up, as the three growled, as the beam got directly at us.
One of them opened the airplane door, and shoved Louis out, as I yelled, "Louis!" They shoved everyone out, as we all fell at a very high elevation.
"I dont see any land!" Liam shouted, as Niall said, "Where's Louis?!"
"Don't worry, I'll get him!" I shouted, as I let my hair down. I threw the hairband, as I dove down to see a body screaming away.
Louis.
I kept diving down, as I was basically on fire. I almost got to him, as there was water reaching above us. I yelled, "Tommo! Grab my hand!" I held out my hand, as Louis weakly got up his hand, as I grabbed it, and pulled him to me, and held him tight.
"Hold your breath!" I yelled, as we splashed in the water.
It was really quiet, as we were deep under. Louis was still hugging me, as I looked up to see four more splashes. Ian, Anthony, Niall and Liam. They swam back up with ease. I swam back up, but I was running out of breath.

Niall Horan POV

We all are in water, as Ian was panting, and Anthony unbuttoning his shirt.
"It's getting really damp." He said, as Liam sighed.
"Wait, where's Louis and Harry?" I yelled, as I went underwater. I got back up, and told Liam, "Come on, we got to get them!" I yelled, as Liam nodded, and we went underwater. I swam under and under with my eyes open, as I saw two bodies floating up. I muffled, as I poked Liam. We look, as we kept swimming down, as I got hold of Harry's hair. It was really long, as I pulled it up. Harry and Louis were strapped on together, running out of breath, as I pointed to Liam to grab Louis, and I grab Harry, and Harry opened his eyes, as I pulled on his shirt to get back up to air. He looked around, as I pointed at Liam. I swam back up, very slowly.
Thank god I took those swimming lessons with Liam.
I pulled Harry up to air, as we gasped, as Harry yelled, "Louis, where's my Louis?" He cried, as Liam and Louis got back up, Louis passed out, as he ran out of breath. Ian said, "We have to leave him passed out until we find shore. Anthony, help Liam."
Anthony nodded, as he got the other arm, and began swimming.
"Make sure to keep his head up." Ian kept swimming, as I swam past him. Harry was right behind us, looking at Louis continuously. Ian got past me, as the stars glowed our way, as it was very cold, as it was December. I heard Ian yell, "Land!"
Everyone got to the land, as Liam, Anthony and Louis were the last ones. Harry then took Louis into his arms, and got on top of him. "Someone help me!" He cried, as he started to pump his chest. Anthony threw his wet shirt on a nearby tree, and his phone on the grass. Harry unbuttoned Louis' collared shirt, as he took it off and threw it. He started to pump his chest, and Liam helping. I took Louis' shirt, and hung it up. I got up to Ian and Anthony, and crossed my arms.
"Hope he lives." Ian murmured, as Anthony and I nodded in agreement. We got up to the three, as Harry was sobbing, and pumping his chest.
"Please don't lose me!" Harry cries out, as Louis shot opened his eyes, as water drained out his mouth, coughing. We stood quiet, as Harry laughed, as he shook as he hugged him tightly. He laughed, as he got his hair out of his face.
"We thought we lost you, Lou." He looked directly in his eyes, as Louis smiled, as they hugged again.
I smiled, as I looked around.
"Hey, where are we?" I said, as Harry and Louis got up.
"The middle of nowhere." Louis said, as us six looked at the night sky.
Then I heard a gun cock. My eyes widen, as I slowly looked behind, to see dozens upon dozens of Indians.
I think we were in India.
"Stop right there, you whites." The gun cocked on my head, as the five looked behind, as we all stood quiet, and put our hands up.
Yep, I think we are in India. The bad part of India.