Power Grifters

Harry Styles POV

I woke up, as Louis was cuddled with me, and I heard four bangs come towards the door as Louis woke up as well.
"Who is it?" I yelled, as I put on my boxers. I got up, as Louis laid stupidly on the bed, as I walked to open the door. It was the four, Ian, Anthony, Liam and Niall.
"Hey, I thought you were gonna wake us up!" Niall laughed, as he barged in, while Louis was struggling to put on his boxers.
"Shit!" Louis said, as he fell, while putting on his boxers.
"Luckily, its summer here, so I got a tank for Lou." Niall threw Louis the tank top, as he got his boxers on, and got up, and got on pants and the tank.
"We all went to the boat to get our suitcases. And, funniest thing, we found ten thousand Australian dollars in Louis' suitcase." Ian showed us the money.
"Plus, five thousand in Harry's suitcase. What's the deal with that?" Anthony added. He gave us our suitcases, as Louis said, "We were going to go to Australia during our time off."
"Yeah." I added, as I blushed, as I put on the same outfit I had yesterday.
Anthony looked on his phone.
"We should go now. They are on the move, and the concert slash party starts in five hours." Anthony said, as Louis said, "Party?"
"Yeah, party. We are gonna be grifting today, guys." Niall said, as he added,
"You actually better put on the tuxedos now, so they'll think that we're the attenders."
"But we don't have tickets." Louis said, as he found a tux in his suitcase, and got mine as well.
"We do now." Liam said, as he hands us each tickets.
"How?" I said, as Liam said, "It was a UNIX system."
"Oh." Harry and I said together, as he said, "I'll give you time to change."
He closed the door, as I looked at Louis, as he was stripping off his clothes again. He then gave me an orange suit.
"Louis! You know we can't use our powers there!" I said, as he started to put on his red suit.
"Just in case!" He said, as power built up in both of our suits.
I rolled my eyes, as I put on my suit, then the tuxedo. Both of us had a white tuxedo, with white boots. Louis smiled, as he kissed my forehead.
"Now, lets do this." Louis said, as we got out, as the four were waiting.
"Do you have your suit on underneath?" Liam asked me, as Louis smiled at me, as I rolled me eyes.
"Yes." I said, as Niall said, "I gave Ian Zayn's new suit, and Anthony his old one. They will have power."
I nodded, as I said, "Lads, lets crash a concert."
"Does all of us have ear pieces?" Liam asked, as Ian and Anthony nodded, and Liam gave us one. We put it in our ear, as Ian said, "Sunglasses, everyone?"
We all nodded, as we put on glasses, and Louis smiled and Anthony got out his phone out. We walked to the stadium, as everyone was eyeing us. There was a line of girls, some Dads, and a lot of them. A guard stopped us, as he questioned, "Are you here for the party?" He looked at Anthony, as we all showed our tickets.
"Alright. Go in." He showed us the door, as I said through the ear piece,
"Alright, we all split up, to find the band. We got five hours until the actual concert, as there is a party for them, and certain people were invited." I looked around.
"Stop right there." I heard through the ear piece.
"Who is this?" I looked back.

Zayn Malik POV

"You know, I wouldn't have helped you guys, until a beep on my phone that two people were using my suits. So I got a black one." I said, as I heard Louis said, "Zayn?"
"Vas Happening, Tomlinson?" I smiled, as I said, "Who are the two using both of my suits now?"
"Ian and Anthony." I heard Niall say through the ear piece, as I nodded.
I was also wearing a white tuxedo, and wearing sunglasses.
"Lads, you probably wouldn't get through this without me." I said, as I was walking around, in the big room where the party was set.
"Okay, we are going to stick with Harry's plan, find the band until the concert starts. Give me some stats."
"Well, they always wear sunglasses." A man said, as I questioned, "Who is this?"
"Ian." He said through the ear piece.
"Okay, but why?" I said, as I saw a man with a white tux. It was Louis, looking around.

Louis Tomlinson POV

"When Ian and Harry were going to take them off, there was a cast of white light." I said through the ear piece, as I was scanning the place.
"Niall? Anthony? You there?" Harry questioned through the mic.
"Yeah?" I heard Anthony say, as I saw him scanning the place as well.
"Niall is in the bathroom, scanning there, with Liam." He added, as I nodded.
"Zayn, they will have sunglasses on a-"
"I see them!" I hear Harry say, as I looked around.
"Styles, where are you?" I questioned.
"At the hallway. They are wearing sunglasses, with neon tuxes." He whispered, as I see a pair of neon tuxes come in the room.
"I see them."
"Same here." I heard Ian say, followed along with the other five.
"So, we have to figure out who they are." Zayn said, as he then said,
"Niall, figure out their hair styles, now!"
"I'm in the bathroom, I'm getting out just now." Niall said through the piece, as Zayn told me, "Tomlinson, they look close to you."
"They are." I said, as they passed me.
"I only could get figure of two. One with black, long straight hair, and one with blonde hair."
"Okay, good. Ian, have the next visual?"

Ian Hecox POV

"Yes, the other two have short hair, both brown, but one of them is a little longer." I said, as I looked around a bit more.
"Liam, where are you?" I heard Anthony say, as I couldn't see him.
"Don't worry about me." I heard him, as I heard footsteps.
"Shit!" I heard Harry scream a bit, as I said, "God damn it, Harry! Keep your cover!"
"No, its not that." I heard him whisper, as I couldn't hear another word from him.
"Harry?" Louis questioned, as I looked toward Louis.
"Zayn, come to me." I said, as I looked around.
"What do you look like?" He questioned.
"I'm the one with the beard and bowl cut."
"Oh, I see you." He said, as he came to me, as he looked at me.
"What?"
"We need to find Harry, and fast. I'm not getting any reception."
"Me neither. Niall, can you find visual of neon tuxes?"

Niall Horan POV

"Right away." I said, as I was just getting out of the bathroom, and looking around. There was a crowd of people going to the concert area, as I walked in the concert, taking a peek. No neon colors. I got out, as I looked back in the hallway. I found visual of neon tuxes, followed along with a white tux.
"Guys, I think I found them. And they took someone."
"Shit!" I heard Louis say, as he said, "Who do you think it is, guys?"
"Liam?"
"Yes?" I heard Liam say, as I looked around.
"Find visual of the band, now!"

Liam Payne POV

"Right away!" I said, as I got out of the UNIX control room. I sneakily walked behind a group of party people, as I saw a vision of the neon with white. I followed them, as the group of people went somewhere else. They had went in a room, as I went to a corner, and looked a bit.
"I don't know, its either Harry or Anthony." I whispered, as I looked a bit more.
The band member in the neon blue took off his glasses, as bright light casted on Anthony or Harry. He screamed, as he passed out, with no pupil, as I got visual of the man.
It was Harry.
"Guys, it isn't Anthony. It's Harry." I gasped, as Zayn said,
"Then where's Anthony?"

Anthony Padilla POV

"Right here!" I said, as I walked around.
"Every one meet up, right now, bathroom. Liam, get out of there as fast as you can, and gt to the bathroom." I heard Zayn say, as Liam said, "Yes, sir!"
I ran to the bathroom, as everyone was accounted for, except Harry.
"What's going on?" I said, as I locked the bathroom door.
"Harry is not audible, so we all have to like..." Zayn murmured.
"Like what?" I said, as Zayn looked at all of us.
"We have to power up." Zayn said, as he stuck a hand out.
We all stood there, as Louis put his hand on top of his. Then Liam, then Niall. They looked at Ian and I, as Ian put his hand in. I put my hand in, as we were glowing in the middle.
"We all have to say Star burst together. Got it?" Zayn said, as he looked at all of us. He put his hand on top of mine, as we started glowing even more.
"1...2....3!" Zayn yelled, as all six of us yelled, "Starburst!" As we raised our hands up, as we started glowing like crazy. Ian and I floated up, as it was glowing, as we each got our colours of our suits accounted for. Mine was a dark grey, while Ian's was a bright pink. We got accounted with gloves, and neck braces. We floated back down, as Zayn had his yellow suit back on, as all of us had our first initial in the middle, glowing. Louis had a red suit, Niall had a blue suit, Liam, purple. I looked around, as all of their hair was different. I had my emo hair back, as I nodded.
"Guys, lets go get Harry." I said, as I smiled widely.