Sorry

Infinity's POV

After BVB was done and left the stage I started to look around for their tour bus.

“Infinity!" I heard Ricky call. I look back and see him behind our tour bus.

“I'm going to go find Andy!" I shout back. He caught up to me and grabbed my hand.

“Why do you want to see him so much?" Ricky asks as we kept walking. I was determined to find that bus and talk to Andy.

“Well I never wanted to officially break up with Andy but he sort of took it the wrong way and he's been ignoring my calls and texts. I just wanted to take a break from our relationship so no one gets hurt." I answered, I saw a few people surrounding a bus so I dragged Ricky that way. I stopped a couple buses away from the crowd.

“Ok wait here I'm going to go check if that's them." I say leaving Ricky.

I walk up to the crowd and see that the girl I swore that Emily was hugging Jake. Yup that's Emily.

Before I could say anything to her she left with her group of friends. I walked up to Andy as everyone left.

“Andy?" I ask looking at him, he turned around and smiled. He came and hugged me.

“There you are I was going to go look for you." he said smiling.

“I missed you." I say smiling back.

“There are no words to explain how much I missed you babe." Andy said leaning in to kiss me. I hesitated for a second but kissed him.

“I'm sorry it seemed like I ended our relationship. I just couldn't let you go, I have bad trust issues I'm sorry. I felt like you'd find another girl." I said.

“Awe it's alright I'm so stupid for thinking a whole other reason for why you want to break up. I have trust issues too more like jealousy. Babe, I'd never find other girl like you. You're my definition of perfect." Andy said holding me tightly.

“I love you." I said truly.

“I love you too now go back to your tour bus I don't want anything to happen to you. Plus Ricky is walking around in circles over there." Andy said chuckling nodding his head towards Ricky who was circling around.

“Haha see you next stop then." I say and kiss Andy before walking to Ricky.

Andy's POV

I sigh in relief after Infinity left. I smiled at how she grabbed Ricky and ran dragging him along.

I hope Ricky doesn't steal my girl. I say to myself before getting onto the bus.

When I get inside get inside the guys are talking and laughing about how my voice went high trying to hit a note.

“Shut up! Haha." I said

“How are things with Infinity?" Jake asked.

“Good we didn't get back together but none of us are really mad. I'll try my best to start our relationship again when we get back to L.A." I answered, Jake nodded then smiled.

“Aren't you glad that we talked to Emily?" I said grinning, I haven't seen Jake's this happy all tour.

“HELL YEAH I WAS HAPPY!" he answered loudly.

All of us chuckled and decided to watch a movie.

Infinity's POV

I'm glad Andy wasn't too mad, but I wish I was with him right now.

“Infinity, where did you go earlier?" Ryan asked.

“To Andy's tour bus to clear a few things." I answered.

“Oh did you two get back together?" Ryan asked as Ricky walked into the room and sat down beside me.

“Uh I'm not sure none of us really brought it up." I said kinda disappointed.

“Awe that sucks at least you aren't at home worrying though." Ricky said wrapping his arm around me.

“Yeah it's been pretty fun touring with you guys actually, another one of my fangirl dreams came true." I say grinning.

“Haha well I'm really tired, goodnight!" Ryan said then went to the back of the bus.

“So how did Andy react?" Ricky asked concerned.

“Oh he was alright, just misunderstood a few things." I answered resting my head on his shoulder.

“Well we should get to our bunks before you start snoring on me." Ricky said. I got up and walked to the back of the bus.

I go on my phone since I have service in this city. I decide to text Andy.

Hey
Hey I was just about to call you
Don't call haha the guys never shut up
Haha you should be thankful you aren't on our bus CC is crazy 24/7
Haha you did pretty good today
Thanks you did pretty good to at surprising me
Well I'm officially dead, good night
Good night princess <3

I smiled and put my phone down. I got comfy until someone threw a cupcake at me I look over and see Ricky and Ghost laughing.

“We forgot to give you one." Ghost said, I shrugged and ate it.

“Good night dorks." I shouted then turned to the dark wall. I heard a few goodnights back and slowly fell asleep.