Chapter 34

Dedication to: @LeliaAllicia bc her comments always make me smile :D

__________

"So, are we gonna tell the rest?" she asked as she turned around, still sat on my lap, and faced me.

"Well, Harry already knows," I said.

"And Penelope already knows," she said as she pursed her lips.

"How about we let them find out on their own?" I smiled as she chuckled.

"Alright."

My eyes raked down to the tips of her hair as I twirled them around my fingers, dazed. I looked back up at her face and tucked her hair behind her ear. I pulled my hands back and placed them behind me on the ground, supporting my body using my arms. I tilted my head to the side as I stared at the girl in front of me in admiration.

She bit her lip in a playful manner before gently slapping me on the cheek, zoning me back in, "Stop staring, you creep."

I shook my head, "Let's have a movie night, like old times," I suggested.

"It's like three in the morning right now," she pointed out and I shrugged carelessly.

"Then let's have a movie morning."

"That doesn't even make any sense, Nialler," she laughed adorably.

I grinned, "You haven't called me that in so long."

"What? Nialler?" she asked.

"Yeah," I sat up straight, and kissed her on the cheek, before gently pushing her away from my lap, and standing up, grabbing her hand and helping her stand up as well.

"Let's go have our movie morning."

~*~

"Niall! Give me the bowl back," she demanded.

"No," I said with a mouthful of popcorn.

"At least let me have some," she whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I pushed the bowl her way, and as soon as she was about to reach her hand into it, I pulled it back. She widely opened her mouth as I threw my head back and laughed a little too loudly.

She put her hand over my mouth and hissed, "Shut up, you'll wake everyone."

I licked her hand and she squealed, immediately pulling her hand away and wiping it on the fabric of my shirt, "Ew, what the fuck!" she loudly exclaimed.

"Now who's gonna wake everyone up?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You fucking licked my hand." she yelled in a whisper.

"You're so cute when you swear," I poked her nose.

"Fuck off," she swatted my hand away and scooted away from me on the couch. I responded to that by scooting closer until I'd cornered her at the very end of the couch.

She chuckled and said, "We're not even watching the movie."

I drew my lips close to her ear until they brushed against it and whispered with mock seduction, "I'd rather watch you."

She slapped me on the chest, pushing me away, "Pervert."

I laughed loudly again, "You love me."

"Unfortunately." she huffed. I continued to stare at her in question until she laughed. Maybe I was pushing my limits with her a little bit, but I missed her, and I got this sudden urge to constantly be close to her. I guess I was just making up for old times, so I gave myself a pass for tonight.

"Come here," I told her and she scooted back closer to me. I put my arm around and she rested her head on my shoulder, "You know I'd never choose anyone over you, right?" she nodded, "Good. Keep that in mind."

She fiddled with her fingers before looking at me, "I'm sorry about my dad."

I shook my head, "Don't be sorry. He was only trying to protect you."

"Are you mad?"

I chuckled, "Are you kidding me? I haven't been this happy in such a long time."

"Me too," she rested her head back on my shoulder, closing her eyes. I kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to me. Now I was really pushing my limits.

"You should go to sleep," I said after a while, urging her to go before I did something stupid in my sudden onset of euphoria.

"Alright," she nodded and lifted her head up, sitting properly and swinging her legs over the couch, "goodnight, Niall."

"Goodnight, love," I smiled at her as I watched her go upstairs to her and Penelope's room.

______________

(A/N): I wasn't gonna update again today, but I got so many votes and comments on the previous chapter, and I just had to repay you all. So thank you for all the positive feedback. I'll be updating soon, just because I updated two days in a row doesn't mean that the next update will take a while, but that all depends on the amount of votes and comments I get. Thank you all, I love you guys, I swear! Hope you've liked the chapter!! .

-DEDICATING THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THE BEST COMMENT-

-Angie xx