REALLY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Alright, you guys are just the sweetest people ever. Even though my decision of putting the story on hold was completely selfish, you still understood my reasons and my excuses. 

I thought about this over and over and realized how much of an idiot I was for putting this book on hold. So what if it's not getting the attention it used to get? In one of the comments I received, one of you said that it doesn't really matter how many people are reading. 
As long as someone is reading, then that is enough reason for me to keep on writing, and now I really do realize how much this is true. And for that, I've decided to put Plain Pain off hold. I can't leave you guys hanging like this. And to tell you the truth, some of the comments I got on the previous A/N were from people I never even knew read my story. 

I've learnt my lesson, the number of votes and comments you get can never tell you how many people out there are reading your story. Yes, there are some silent readers out there, nonetheless, those silent readers can be those who most appreciate your work and admire it. So the number of votes and comments you get does not define how popular your book is, and it's a shame that I have just learnt that. 

Plain Pain is officially off hold in the meantime, I'll be posting more frequently from now on, but the chapters will be shorter than before. Thank you so much for putting up with me, and more importantly, thank you for supporting me. You guys are the best. Now, remember when I said that I wanted to start working on something new? Well, I already have. 

Tonight, I am going to be posting a new book. It's a Fan Fiction, titled "Heartbreaker". It's coming soon, and by soon, I mean when Plain Pain is over. That does not mean Plain Pain is ending soon, but soon is the only word you can use when you don't have a specific date to give to people lol. 

"Heartbreaker" for now is a Niall Horan fan fiction. The blurb is going to be posted tonight so you guys can check it out and see what the story is all about. Now, my question is, do you want it to be a Niall fan fiction? Or do you want the story about another member of the band? Please let me know. Thank you. 

P.S: I will be working on "Distaster Date" when Plain Pain and Heartbreaker are finished, hopefully. 

-Angie xx