Chapter 2

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you, but I have to charge!" Kian, Lia and I were currently yelling out My Milkshake at lunch, each with a milkshake in our hand. We did get a few quirky looks from students, but a couple guys joined in, laughing.

I took notice of two jocks staring at us with amused expressions. Hah, bitches. Come here, I mouthed to them, signaling for them to join us. They shook their heads, smirking, and resumed whispering to one another, still staring at me.

Oh hell no. No one gets to turn down my proposals. Especially not when I'm high on strawberry milkshake.

I stomped over to them, shouting "Come at me bro," motioning to my chest. One of them walked right up to me, obviously attempting (but failing) to conceal his amusement, and hugged me. He had the audacity to hug me! He then turned to his friend and called out "She's so cute!" And with that, they walked off.

Why doesn't anyone around here take me seriously?

When I got back to the others I found Kian still blasting My Milkshake in the corner, and Lia on the floor with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

"Heg tou now ith jou do zis-" Lia began, with her tongue still sticking out of her mouth.

"-I can't understand what you're saying of you have your tongue sticking out of your mouth!" I interrupted her.

"Oh! Haha. Sorry." She giggled. "I was saying that if you stick your tongue out like this, you can taste the b.o. in the room. How cool!"

I worry about her sometimes.

"That's disgusting Lia! Stop it!" I laughed.

"Peasants, I have news. Guess what?" Ethan addressed the group, as he approached us. We were in the lunch cafeteria and soon crowded around a table.

"What?" Lia asked, unbothered.

"No you have to guess." He insisted.

"You and Lia banged?" Kian suggested.

"You bought a pet idiot and named him Kian?" I mumbled.

"Wait! What?" Ethan started chuckling, while Lia gasped and punched Kian's arm, hissing "We did not bang!" Which was soon followed by a growl from Kian as he rubbed his arm.

"What then?" I urged.

"Do you give up?" Ethan clarified.

"Yes, we give up." We sighed.

"Are you sure you give up? It's the last time I'm asking you." He fussed.

"Just tell us Ethan!" Kian slapped the back of Ethan's head.

"Okay, okay! Three of my friends have recently moved back into the area and they're going to be enrolling at our school. There's a girl and a boy- they're twins- and there's another boy- the boy's bestfriend. They're all in our grade."

New students. Hmm. This is going to be fun.

--
VVOOOOTTTEEE! CCOOMMMEEENNNT!

January 2, 2016
14:52