Chapter 7: Lightning Insanity

{Sans}
Wait, what?! First I'm inside the mountains I just saw my sister fall into, and some weird magic-y things happened. Papyrus was going crazy. Getting all mad, yelling, getting mad at me, more yelling. Y'know. The usual. Then, all of the sudden, we're where we started again. Everything is mixed up, my internal clock, my sleep schedule, reality filter, everything. The worst part is, Papyrus is completely unfazed, like nothing we just saw ever happened!
He's doing exactly what he did when we saw, or rather, heard, Chara fall down the giant gaping hole in the center of the mountain. I remember seeing her eyes, an almost glowing pale gray, scared, on that weird boat passing where I was sitting. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket. The stupid itchy tag scratched the back of my neck, as if I wasn't annoyed enough already from Papyrus yelling his head off. It's like he's speaking in all capitals or something.
     And I suddenly out of instinct, that most definitely wasn't mine, I grabbed my brother's hand and jumped. He screamed, and I just yelled out of frustration, falling into the darkness. I felt that it wouldn't be the last time.
  {Chara}
   I stared up at the ceiling of the room I shared with Asriel. Not with wonder or confusion, but with a different feeling. Like another heartbeat along with mine, making me feel this way. I guess I didn't exactly hate the feeling, but it wasn't my favorite as well.
    A strong male voice echoed down the halls. Moving this way. Closer, ever closer. Darker, yet darker. Where did I see the knives in the kitchen again?
   Suddenly the door to the room burst open, Mom standing behind a tall figure with the same goat-shaped head as her and Asriel. I'm not afraid.
    I didn't quite remember that night. I never remember anything anymore, do I? The only things I seem to remember the most are  all the others after me, a promise to a father and a mother, and a........and a brother.
  The thing about promises.
  Promises can be broken.
  Seven souls.
  One soul.
  Dust.