Chapter 2: Inside the Mountain

{Chara} (so I just decided that the whole story will be in the POV of Chara so if there's another POV I'll type it in)
My eyes were transfixed on the mountain. Something stirring inside of me, started whispering in my ear, go to the mountain, "Chara, there's something waiting." I got up off of the rock I sat on and started walking blindly towards the mountain.
   Sans turned his head and looked at me from behind, holding up a finger to Papyrus's rant mesmerized by what I was doing.
   "Wha...?" He asked no one in particular.
   " S-sANS?! I wILL NOT aLLOW YOu TO-" then he saw me, too. "Wh-what is she doing?" He whispered to Sans. All I heard them say was faint, but I still heard them.
   "Just...don't......don't go too far, okay..?" Sans said halfheartedly.
    As the mountain drew closer, the urge to know what lay inside, to know why so many people went missing, and why my parents told me those stories.
   Soon I heard Sans and Papyrus yelling after me, but I didn't hear them, and kept going. Soon enough, like I had warped through time, I was running through caves and caverns, until I reached the center. An opening in the top of the huge cavern exposed some light on what I'd come across.
   A gaping hole seven yards away from my feet lay before me. I stepped closer to look, avoiding the clustered vines growing around and hanging inside.
   As I inched closer to take a look at how deep it was, my foot caught on a vine, and soon enough I was falling. The ground raced up to meet my face with a gray-beige rock-looking way. I hit the ground with a *SMACK* and I was out.