"Ugh. Yes.." Dr. August growled. "Faster, baby."

"Like this?" Numra asked as she placed her palms in front of her and started riding him faster than usual.

"Fuck yeah." Dr. August growled as he smacked her ass. "Just like that, Numra."

Numra sped up the pace, riding him like she was galloping on a horse. After a few minutes, Numra could feel and orgasm creeping up on her.

"Aahh yes.." Numra nodded as she went faster. "Yes!"

"Don't stop.....fuck." Dr. August whispered, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. "I'm gonna cu-"

Suddenly, Numra felt something extremely hot fill up her insides. Dr. August had came. He held onto her waist and clashed the front of his face onto her back with his eyes closed, breathing in and exhaling her skin. It smelled so beautiful. Numra grabbed onto his hands and held onto his arms as well, sighing out her orgasm. After a few more breaths, Numra opened her eyes halfway and leaned back to give him a kiss.

"One more time, babe.....?" Dr. August panted.

"Yeah." Numra panted back. "Lets go."

Dr. August kissed Numra and laid her back under the bed, sliding his fingers through hers. After going at it for almost an hour, their whole entire bodies were filled with sweat. As he pinned her hands down, he quickly slid inside of her and started at a medium pace. Him and Numra looked each other lustily in one another's eyes, completely relishing and enjoying this moment to each other that they were having. After a good 10 minutes of hot and fast sex, Dr. August felt himself getting ready to unload inside of Numra again.

"Oh, Chresanto!" Numra said in a loud gone as she grabbed onto his arms. "Faster. Faster!"

Dr. August thrusted uncontrollably in and out of her, placing the left side of his face on the left side of hers. As she grabbed onto his back and dug her nails into them while he sexed her like they were in high school. Finally after 2 minutes, both of them reached their climax. Dr. August unloaded in Numra again as Numra's juices came out yet again without Dr. August's "fingering" help. After he thrusted a few final times, both Dr. August and Numra kept their eyes closed while panting out everything that was just done. They were sweaty, hot, and a mess. Not to mention that they'd just lasted 2 rounds and because of how sweaty they are. They held onto each other until their orgasms were finished, then groaned out their moans. Like always, Dr. August panted uncontrollably on her neck as Numra kissed him on his temple. As they locked foreheads and halfway eyesights, she could feel that he was shaking a little.

"You're shaking a little, Chresanto..." Numra whispered, chuckling a little.

"I......I came twice..." Dr. August laughed as they both giggled. "Never in my 25 years have I ever came twice before.."

Both him and Numra laughed uncontrollably, then came to a slow stop. Dr. August slowly laid down on top of her as the blanket covered their lower halves. Both of them let out a deep sigh, then stared off into space.

"Best sex I've ever had." Dr. August whispered. "Fuck......"

"I'm glad that you liked it." Numra sighed.

There was a few seconds of silence, then decided to talk.

"I stared setting half of my money towards Chrissy's college fund." Dr. August sighed. "If you're gonna be off at the army, I've gotta start getting her set and ready for high school. She comes first, now."

Even though Numra couldn't stand him sometimes, she loved how much of a good father he was. She glanced down at him and smiled, then said some magical words.