Chapter twenty-one WHAT?!?

The week after the party everything went wrong. Your hair had lost it's sheen. Your nails lost all glossyness.

You were late to almost every class because no matter how early you went to bed you got up late.

Your world was crashing down around you.

You had been on your way to DADA when you were intervined.

"Why ya in such a hurry Riddle?"

It was Draco.

"Well, I WAS on my way to class which I'm about to be late to which means you are too." You said with a weak smirk.

"I, unlike you, have speacial privedges that allow me to be late without being in toruble. You will most likely have detention."

he said with a smirk 10 times better than yours.

You just gave him the best death glare you could give at the time.

By now he had you pinned against a wall.

"What do you even want Malfoy?"

"To interigate you."

"INTERIGATE ME!!! WHY?!"

"I said i was interigating you not the other way around."

"And if i choose not to answer?"

"I'll hurt you."

"HA! YOU hurt ME! Malfoy I've kicked your butt so many times I can't count. You couldn't hurt me if you tried."

"Really?" he said cockily. What was he up to?

"Yes really."

"Fine then get out of my grip. "

"Okay"

Your tried really hard but you just couldn't. Part of your now dull hair fell over you eye.

You gaspedd slightly and whispered more to yourself than Draco

"I can't"

You saw everyone staring at you since you hadn't knocked Draco out yet. They all looked like WHAT?!

"Losing your touch aren't you Riddle?"

"Let me go.."

"Nope i still want my interrogation."

"Seriously?" You growled.

"Yes, So what is the club thing that everyone dissapears off to every other day?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Oh please don't tell me you don't know."

"Well I will because I dont know what it Merlin's name you're talking about"

"You're such a liar."

"Oh really? remember the beggining of fourth year? HUH? Remember how you said you could tell when I was lying and when I wasn't?!!!? I'm starting to question your abilitys Malfoy. CUZ IM NOT LYING!!!!!!"

You hated being called a liar it drove you off the edge.

You looked up suddenly when you felt the weight come off your shoulders.

It looked as if he was going to leave but he turned and slapped you.

You drew your wand and pointed at his throat.

"Cru-" You stopped yourself.

You looked down at your hands holding your want in shock. You shook your head in disbelief.

You tucked your wand in you pocket and fast walked to DADA with your head down.

*HOW WHY!!! BUT WHYYY!!!!!! I mean i know i dont like him but still that isn't like me!!!!* You thought as you walked to class.

You entered the class in the middle of her speaking and slammed the door behind you.

"Miss Riddle you are a half an hour late!"

"You can thank your little pet Malfoy for that" You retorted.

"I don't care what your excuse is and don't give me any cheek."

"Whatever."You sighed.

"WHAT?! DETENTION!"

"I don't care anymore." You said.