Chapter thirteen Broken hearts and broken noses.

You woke up in the morning just in time to see Harry and Draco fighting.

"WHY!?!?! Draco they could've been killed!!!!!!!"

"That was what i was hoping for"

"THATS IT!" Harry screamed and punched him. You heard a crack. Harry had just broken Draco's nose.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!"You were laughing hysterically.

"That's .... What you.... get!!" You said between laughs. He sent ayou a death glare which only made you laugh harder!

Well one thing you knew. Your leg was better. Saloni seemed to have already gotten up so you did too.

When you went to her room you saw everyone. And you meant EVERYONE, sitting in a circle.

"Come join us Court, were gonna play 7 minutes in heaven!"Saloni said cheerfully

"Uhhmm okay" You replied .

A bag was shoved in front of Pug face.

"You first" Shanon said.

She reached in and pulled out a crudely drawn picture of a snake. Everyone turned to look at Draco, but it wasn't his it was Blaise's. Pug face pulled him into the closet. About five minutes you heard someone..or something crach into the wall.

After about ten minutes Saloni had had enough she unlocked the door, went in, and dragged out Blaise as if he were a little kid.

You laughed under your breath.

You were back into reality when the bag was pushed into your face.

"You next!!" Said an all too anxious Shanon.

"Fine". You stuck your hannd in the bag and pulled out a ring. Not just any ring. Maloy's ring. Ughhhh!! Why did stuff like this always have to happen to you?

You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked up to see none other than Draco standing behind you hand extended.

"My ring if you please" You put the ring in his hand annd made you way to the closet and slid down the wall farthest from him.

"You know this is not what should happen in 7 minutes in heaven you know." Draco said cockily

"Yeah Though I'd Kiss longbottom before I'd kiss you!"

You heard him move closer to you.

"Draco, stay over there!"

"Don't tell me what to do"

"I'll do what i w-" Before you could finished..He slapped you.

Apperently the contact was loud because you heard Saloni ask

"Need me to intervine?" No you were gonna fight this battle yourself.

"Nope i got this, Loni!" You replied slighly smiling. And with that EVERYTHING you had pent up went into this. You hit him as hard as you possibly good

Grabbed him by the collar and said through and audiable hiss.

"Listen and listen good Malfoy, Put your hands on me like that again and I will make you like a living Hell. Understand?!"

He made a small nod and you dropped him back onto the ground and made a move for the door. Once you were out there everyone looked anxious.

"What are y'all looking at?!?!" Everyone just looked down

"Yeah that's what i thought"

At this Draco staggered out of the closet. He had a bloody nose. Oh well he deserved it!