Chapter fifteen Protective side

The night of all the drama you had a vision from daddy.

"Courtney?"You heard him ask.

"What?" You spat with venom intended.

"Courtney, Please, I didn't mean to, I've never learned to control my temper, I-I never had to, Courtney please realize you are my life. I'm sorry I hurt you. You were mad and I didn't know how to handle it...." He stammered.

"Look...Look"You said cutting him off"I forgive you, for that b-but I don't know if I can forgive you for Cedric."

"Courtney, please, Had I known how much that boy meant to you he would not have died, you must believe me"

Something told you he wasn't lying.

"I believe you." You sighed. " It wasn't the first time that week"

"What do you mean?" Uh-oh said to much.

"Uhh well you know Draco Malfoy?"

"Yes, his parents are loyal death eaters.."

"Uhm well he kinda tried to kill me by daring me to jump off a building.

If Saloni's father had not slowed our fall. I would not be here."

"HE WHAT!?!!? How dare he try to harm you.. And he knows your my daughter.How could he, Oh Lucious will here from me and so will Narcissa. GAHHH!!!"

"Dad Calm, PLease?"

"Sorry i'm just uh very protective since you are my only daughter. Courtney, let me talk to Lucius and Narcissa."

"Alright night."

"Good-night sweetheart."

~~Voldemort's P.O.V.~~

"LUCIUS"You Growled"My lord." he responded.

"You realize the you son endangered my daughters life."

"I know my lord, Draco has been punished accordingly."

"Well Lucius, Make sure what ever punishment was given to him make sure it is doubled, Cutisey of me."

"Yes, My lord."

"And It will would do well to make sure it dosent happen again. You are dismissed"

"My lord" he said bowing.

~~end hope ya love it~~

~~Love Always~~

Courtney