Chapter fourteen The new trio

** 4 weeks later**

You were down in the kitchen getting something to drink. The past few weeks had been okay, a few verbal fights here and there but nothing major. You were just about go upstairs when you heard Saloni say

"...All i'm asking, Draco, is that you keep you girlfriend away from my boyfriend."

"Fine. I'm not her keeper but I'll try" You heard him say cooly.

You saw him turn and walked your way. You hustled butt up stairs so he didn't know you were eavsdropping. You were about to go into your room when Harry hustled past you hitting your shoulder on the way. The next thing you heard was a door slamming. You sighed.

You went over to his room and knocked slightly.

"Harry?.."

"Go Away!"

"Yeah, no.."

You're not coming in!"

"I'm not doing anything today, I'll just stay here."

Silence..

*3 hours later*

"Courtney...?"

"Yep?"

"Oh wow I thought you would've left."

"Nope. I told you, i'm not doing anything today. And if you're not going to let me in i'll let myself in."

"Oh really how?"

"LIke this. ALOHAMORA!" And with that the door burst open.

"Told ya, So why so sad my friend?"

"Did someone say sad?!"Saloni said poping into the room.

"Ah Saloni, It good your here it has something to do with you. I'm not sure how to tell you, so i'll show you. Go to blaise's room but....just don't loose your mind..."

"What?" She said heading towards Blaise's room . You heard a scream and shot up and towards Blaise's room.

HOW COULD YOU... YOU... YOU TWO TIMING JERK!!!!! FIRST PUG FACE NOW HER!!!?!?????!! Uh-Oh you thought. You know Saloni is nice and sweet and stuff but she had that dark Slytherin side in her that can be hell when she was mad. Her family was placed in Slytherin.

"Saloni ,Baby."

"DON'T YOU SALONI BABY ME!!!!! Blaise, How can you do this? I hate you! I HATE YOUR NAME, I HATE YOUR FACE, AND I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!"

You saw Blaise fuming. Before you could go and calm him, He raised his hand and was about to slap her but a hand stopped him. It was Scorpius. He reacted fast and punched Blaise.

"Didn't your parents teach you to not raise a hand at a girl Zabini?" Scorpius looked like he could burn Blaise. You can't believe that Blaise would do something like this. Blaise was like a brother to you after Malfoy.

Saloni had run away. There was a slam.

You sighed "I'll be back"

"Saloni?" You said from outside her door.

"WHAT?!?!?!"

"Jeez i'm trying to help here"

"I DON'T CARE GO AWAY!!!

""DON'T MAKE ME BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR!!"

"YOU WOULDN'T"

"ALOHAMORA!!!!"

"Or you would..." She said staring at you in disbelief.

"You should've known" You said with a smirk.