Chapter 20 Happy birthday!

A/N: Since i am an enchancer and it is Greyson Chance's b-day this month that it what this is about. Enjoy

**One week later**

Everything had been normal in the past few weeks. Except for the fact that everytime you went to detention with that toad you would get weaker and weaker. You just figured it was because of the cut.

You woke up in the morning only to find Emie smiling up in your face.

"Hello Sunshine!"

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM?!"

"Cuz i wanna ask you sumthin!" She said grining real wide.

"Well?" You said sitting up clearly irratated

"Okay, so you know how i'm dating Greyson Right?"

"Yes"

"Well today is his birthday and I wanna do something special for him!"

"UGHH, like how?"

"Like you help me put on this awesome party and maybe, you know, you could sing?"

"Me? YOU want ME to sing at GREYSON CHANCE'S BIRTHDAY?!?!? One of the best teenage singers in the usa? Of course i will help!!!!!"

"Good now get up and get dressed we need to get started."

"MKay!!!"

You got out of bed and got dressed in a t-shirt and flare jeans.

You both headed out to the black lake where you had decided to have the party.

You figured you needed a stage, food, lights, other music, decore, Things of that nature.

Well Emie was quick. She already had thhe stage, lights, decore and food.

"What do you think."

"I thiink you predicted i would say yes. " Just now seeing your black stratocaster guitar.

"Yes well ya know. Oh hey im going to give out invites and keep Greyson inside. You are our DJ the only thing we need is music. Good luck." She said smiling then bolting back off towards the castle.

"This shouldn't be too hard" You said to yourself putting a silencing charm around you. And an invisiblity charm, you can never be too safe.

"Accio..Uhhh...LAPTOP!!!" You screamed causing your laptop to fly from your room into the invisible barrier.

You opened it and went right to google. ( no copyright intended). You started making a playlist of music you and everyone else liked.

Now it was time to decide what sings you were going to sing.

You looked aroung and decided on 'The Edge of Glory' By Lady Gaga.

It seemed right. You weren't sure why, but it just did.

3 hours later the all the people had come. You had already taken off the silencing charm and the invisibility charm off. Then you saw Emie heading down with her hands over Greyson's eyes. Everyone 'sshh'ed each other.When she took her hands off his eyes every one screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!"

His face was extatic. It felt good.

*Well now it's your turn* you thought as the crowd truned to you expetantly.

"Happy birthday Greyson, I hope you like this, You can thank Emie for everything, it was her idea."

"There ain't no reason you and me should be alone

Tonight, yeah, baby! (Tonight, yeah, baby!)

And I got a reason that you're who should take me home tonight (Tonight)