Chapter 9 - The Handstand Position

Comment

and 

VOTE ;)

Claire "Stitches" Evans  

That Jas dude is irritating! He keeps on calling me stitches. And he keeps on acting like we deeply know each other!

I crossed my arms and scowled at him as he pushed on the doorbell for the 3rd irritating time. He was clearly fighting back his laughter, which made me scowl even more.

So if you're wondering where on earth we are, we're here on the porch of the Evans Mansion. Jas is soaking in cold water which he insisted that I must take responsibility of it. Gosh! Am i his mother?

"You know what? I can just pay for your freaking shirt so you don't have to step on my freaking home. I don't even want to breathe the same air with you around. You are a  ----"

"If I flunk my history test tomorrow when I get a cold because of your careless actions, will your conscience manage it?" he said with a smirk.

I frowned, "i don't care, NERD"

"I thought you like nerds?"

"How do you know?" 

"Boys have ways" he winked.

I scrunched my face and hid my blush, pretending that it was nothing. But seriously? Why does he have to wink? Doesn't he know that he's a total hottie and that with just one look he can send a girl stripping before him? What a douche.

Seriously. This is Lizzie's fault. If not for her, I wouldn't be spurting my drink on Jas' shirt. and face.

It all started when we were in Adrian's car. We were going home from the hospital when Artemis called. Liz had this crazy idea to put it on loudspeaker without Artemis knowing. But because I was kind, I told Artemis that she was on loud. When Liz was busy hitting Adrian. Angel was riding with North. Yeah. She’s RIDING with him.

"Oh. Really?" Artemis giggled "Who's with you right now? Is it me or did I hear someone singing 'it's raining gro---'"

"Halelujah, don't ever think to finish whatever that is. Liz was singing." I interrupted. Jas, who was sitting next to Adrian, raised his eyebrows. Adrian, who was driving, laughed.

"Hey Artemis darling! It really is raining --I.N.S. after your interrupted G.R.O.---. lol" Liz screamed at the phone.

"haha. Ew." Angel's voice said.

"Is that Angel?"

"Yeah, she came through on our line just a few seconds ago." Artemis said.

"Who will open her mouth when it rains?" Angel asked giddily.

"I would?" Liz smiled.

"What are they talking about?" Adrian asked Jas who shrugged his shoulders unknowingly. 

 We laughed at their innocence and we decided to speak more.

"Hey hey! I bet Artemis will do well in a hand stand position." I grinned as I opened my can of soda.

"NO. I bet you would, right guys?" She contradicted.

I shrugged and drank my soda when Jas spoke, "I would like to see Claire doing a hand stand before me." He grinned innocently.