I stood in front of her and I noticed her nipples were hard.  I didn't say anything and didn't touch her.  She looked at me and in a nervous voice she said "are you hungry?"  I looked back down her body and back to her eyes and said "I'm very hungry Ellianna."  She flushed again.  I didn't touch her and lifted my hands to my shirt and slowly started to unbuttoning it.  She started breathing hard and I didn't take my gaze from hers.  I made it to the last button and pulled my shirt open from her body.  I looked down and she was completely naked under it.  My dick got harder and I needed to be inside her so bad I know I moaned. 

      I wanted to take her so bad but I needed to know if she was sore.  So I looked her in the eyes, still not touching her and said, "are you sore Ellianna?"  She closed her eyes and she let out a moan.  She quickly opened her eyes and said in a soft voice "a little."  I took the sides of my shirt right at her breasts and she flinched.  I smiled at her and then slid the shirt over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. 

     When she licked her lips again I couldn't hold back any longer and I grabbed her and kissed her like my life depended on it.  She grabbed my hair and let my tongue meet hers.  I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.  I carried her over to the table and sat her down.  I broke the kiss pulled her hair out of the band and watched it fall over her back and shoulders and said "lay back."  She did and the I took her hands and placed them on the edge of the table and told her to hold on and not to let go.  She did and I looked down at her and she was breathing hard and her breasts were moving up and down. 

     I closed my eyes and let out a moan and looked back at her and asked "are you wet Ellianna?"  She didn't say anything for a second and then softly said "yes."  I stepped back and opened her legs and ran my hand over her sex.  FUCK ME!  She was soaked.  She arched her back and gripped the sides of the table and let out a moan.  "God! she is the sexiest fucking woman I have ever been with" I thought.  I needed to be inside of her right now so I pushed my boxers off and pulled her down so her butt was on the edge of the table and threw her legs over my shoulders.  I grabbed my throbbing dick and shoved it into her.  She let out a loud moan and I grabbed her thighs and started pounding into her wet channel.

     When she said "O! GOD!" in that sexy voice I about lost it.   Instead I told her to look at me and I was still moving in and out of her.  She opened her eyes and I grinned at her and said "I didn't take you for the religious type?"  Then I winked at her and she closed her eyes and I got another loud moan.  I continue to pump into her and felt her tighten.  I knew she was close so I took one hand away from her thigh and pressed my thumb to her core.

   She screamed out my name and I felt her explode around me.  I stopped moving wanting to feel every throb from her wet channel.  When I felt her slow down I started to move again.  I was so close.  I loved watching her breasts move as I moved inside her.  I pumped into her over and over and I let out a loud growl and then emptied myself inside her. 

Ellianna's POV-

     I just laid there on the table.  I wasn't sure  I could move.  Gage was still inside me and we were once again both trying to control our breathing.  I felt Gage lean down and suck on each of my nibbles and said "thanks for breakfast baby! it was delicious."  I let go of the table because my hands were numb and groaned.  He let go of my legs and said "I didn't hurt you did I?"  I peeled my eyes open surprised he asked me that because I knew I had a grin on my face from ear to ear.  I looked at him and said "No...you didn't hurt me." 

     He pulled out of me and grabbed my arms and pulled me up and kissed me.  He released my lips and said "I'm going to make you breakfast baby."   He bent down and pulled his boxers back up and then walked over to the shirt laying on the floor and picked it up.  He walked back to me gave me a small smile and said "sorry if I was rough with you."  I just smiled at him because I wasn't complaining one bit.  He put his shirt back on me and slowly buttoned it up.