Intro chapter 1

Hey I'm Alex Shay, I'm 19 years old. And yes I'm one of those rich kids, but I don't flaunt off my money. It's annoying when people do. But the sad thing is my parents are barely around. They're always on business trips.

When I was 5, that's when it started. My parents always left for business trips and it sucked. All I had was a few butlers that took care of me.

I met Louis at a dinner party my parents hosted. I sort of hated my dad because of how he would flaunt money around.

When I was younger ,with my dad it was more like "hey dad can we play soccer outside" and he would say "here's 1000 bucks go buy a PlayStation and FIFA, stop bothering me". And I was only 5 years old .

But hey it's my life and I can't do anything about them. To start off I'm a tomboy. My full name is Alexandria Shay, I find Alexandria to girly so I prefer Alex.

I have brown eyes, long brown hair. And I have never wore makeup. Even though my mom bought me loads.

I am in my 2nd year of college. I live in Washington. Seattle to be more specific. I go to Central Seattle College. (A/N If this is a real college it has nothing to do with it)

I'm in love with football, one of my favourite sports. But, I love all sports. Throughout my high-school years I played football on the boys team. I was the star player.

I'm best friends with Louis Tomlinson. Apparently one of the hottest boys on campus. We've been friends since day 1. His mom and my mom are best friends. Yeah Louis was one of the "rich ones" to.

And Eleanor, me and her met like 2 weeks ago at a bar. We hung out and I figured she was coming to this college. We're now room mates.

But there is one guy I hate and will always hate, Niall Horan.

Well during my first year of College, I liked this guy Jason. Me and him were becoming really close, almost into the dating stage. Until Niall came and ruined it all. But that's a long story I don't want to get into all of that.