Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)

Start from the beginning

When they walked out with Newt, Janson closed the door, and locked it. The guards let go of me, and I sank to the floor.

"You better not hurt him," I said.

"I'm not going to hurt him. But you, you aren't going to survive if you don't tell me." Janson sneered.

***************

•Newt's P.O.V.•

I tried breaking free of the guards, but I couldn't. I saw the door to the room the other Gladers and I shared, and the guards unlocked the door. The door opened, and they threw me inside, locking the door behind.

"What the shuck happened?" I heard Minho ask.

"We got bloody caught." I said, my head slummed on the door behind me.

"Where is [Insert your name here]?" Tommy asked.

"Janson has her," I whispered.

The boys fell silent.

"Well then we have to get her. Anyone have a plan?" Tommy spoke.

"Well, if they got caught, who says we won't?" Minho asked.

"I was thinking-" Tommy started.

"Whatever your thinking, it won't work." I said.

"Listen to my plan-" Tommy started, but I cut him off.

"You don't get it, do you? Janson has her and she's probably being tortured this very minute. There are hundreds of guards all over the place. Even if the plan worked, we'd have to get past the guards." I spoke.

"Well the air vents might lead to the room she's in. How about going through there and then kick the klunk out of Janson and get [Insert your name here]? Wouldn't that work?" Thomas asked.

"I don't think the air vents even go to that room." I said.

"Well we can always find out." Minho said.

**************

•Your P.O.V.•

Janson held the knife up to my throat.

"Tell me and maybe you'll live." He spoke.

"Never," I replied, and he pressed the knife into my throat. He pressed it just hard enough to make a small mark, but not hard enough to kill me.

"What were you doing in that room, [Insert your name here]?" Janson asked.

"I'm never going to tell you, Shank." I spat.

"Fine then." He replied, slicing my arm, and kicking me in the stomach. I fell over on my side, wincing from the pain.

"I don't have to tell you anything." I said, glaring at him.

"You really want to die, don't you?" Janson said, kicking me in the stomach again. He kept kicking me, each blow more powerful than the last.

He held the knife up to my throat again, and I could barely breathe.

"What were you doing in that room?" Janson said.

"I...I don't have to...tell you...anything." I said, trying to fill my lungs with air.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Tell me, girl, or all your friends will die." Janson said.

I tried pulling his hands off my neck, but there was no use. My vision started to blur, and I thought I heard a door open.

I tried to find air, but I found none. I saw what seemed like Janson drop to the ground, and his hand let go of my neck.

I was left coughing on the floor, trying to find air when someone came up to my side. I flinched, squeezing myself against the wall, and closing my eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's just me," I heard a familiar British accent say. I opened my eyes, seeing Newt. He pulled me into a hug, and I sobbed on his shoulder.

"It's okay. It's okay. I have you now. Your fine. Your with me." He said, rubbing my back.

"He said he was going to kill you," I said, sobbing even harder. "He said he was going to kill everyone."

He shushed me, kissing the top of my head.

"It was torture," I whispered.

"It was torture for me too, because I wasn't there to protect you," He said, I looked him in the eyes, a couple of tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you so much, it was torture almost losing you," He spoke, and he pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

*************

Oh my shucking glade. The Feels are real. I'm sorry if I caused tears, but to be honest, I cried while writing this. ✌🏼️