"What did she do to you Jamie?" Her head snapped up, she looked guilty. She shook her head.

"Mercy has done nothing to me my love, nothing at all." Her voice cracked. I tilted my head. Did she just lie to me?

"Jamie, I'm your girlfriend, you can tell me anything. Are you two-"

"No! I wouldn't do that to you! Never!" She sighed and put her forehead on mine.

"I love you Hatspehut. It hurts seeing you Saryia touch you. It pains me in so many ways." A stinging wave of guilt slapped me in the face. I forgot all about Jamie. I felt horrible thinking that I have been sleeping with Saryia, but it felt so good. I felt so complete with Saryia, but I had committed to Jamie first. I gazed into her eyes feeling a rush of cold come over my body. I didn't know what to say to her, I just had to say what she wanted to hear, even though I was telling the truth.

"I love you too Jamie. I will see you later tonight okay?" She smiled then nodded. She backed away still holding my hand. I let go then turned back into a wolf. I watched as she left in a big blur. I felt so bad thinking about what I have done with Saryia. The passionate nights, the kissing, cuddling, and did I mention the heated, passionate, sleepless, nights? I can't blame myself can I? Saryia is just so... perfect. I could use so many more words to describe her, but I would be here all night. I don't know what to do right now.

"You know dad would say follow your heart." Odin walked up next to me. I guess he heard our conversation. He nuzzled me as we walked back to the rest of the pack.

"Its so hard Odin. I love them both, and I don't want to hurt either of them. I'm torn between them."

"I know, but what I think is you are thinking about this too much. Let your heart decide for you. Stop thinking and feel. At least that is what I would do if I was you."

"Well you aren't me. So let's get the pack back the sun will be setting soon." Odin shook his large head. We rounded up the pack and ran back to the bunkers. Exous was waiting for us with clothes for Odin and I. He bowed to us?! Well I guess that I scared the crap out of him when I threw him across the room. I took my clothes in my jaws. I turned back into human form then put on my clothes. I just put on the pants and bra, of course the collar. For some odd reason there were not any underwear. I shook my head.

I walked up the steps walking pass Jamie's door. I was about to knock when I heard Mercy's voice. I growled and kept walking. I didn't have to check in on Jamie, she can handle herself. I walked into my room to see Saryia in one of my shirts taking a nap. I smiled then crept up on top of her. I kissed her neck gently biting it. She squirmed opening her eyes.

"Get off me." She said weakly. I laughed kissing her neck again then snuggling up with her. She squirmed some more not knowing she was grinding herself against me.

"Why do I have to get off you?" I whispered in her ear. I kissed her neck again making her arch her back. She looked up at me and squished up her nose.

"You stinky and you dirty. Take shower." I pretended to whine and placed my face in her breast. Her fingers ran through my hair. I shook my head no. Her breast moved with me. She chuckled pushing my head up.

"Get off." She kissed me then I got off. She groaned as I took off the bra, pants, and collar.

"Great now I'm dirty and stinky." She put her hands on her hips playfully glaring at me. I walked to the bathroom then stopped at the door.

"I guess that means you are going to have to take a shower with me then." I coolly shrugged. I winked at her then extended my hand. She smiled then walked over to me taking my hand. I pulled her to me grabbing her ass. She held her arms up. I pulled off her shirt kissing her neck. She didn't have anything under my shirt. I licked my lips then bit my bottom lips. I lead her into the bathroom turning on the shower.

Her bathroom was awesome. She had a steam shower, I never seen one of those before. I loved using it. I opened the sliding door letting her in first. The water hit her skin covering her in a wet embrace. Her hair looked so much longer when its wet. Her body glistened in the water, I couldn't catch my breath for a few minutes. I walked in turning her around to face me. Our eyes interlocked. Her hand grabbed the soap behind her rubbing it on my body.

She washed away the dirt from my body. She handed me the soap and I did the same, rarely taking my eyes off her wet body. I got on my knees washing her legs. My lip quivered when I came face to face with her wet slit. I looked back up into her eyes. She looked down at it then looked back at me. I grinned then kissed the area around it. Her breathing became hard. I smiled feeling good that I was making her happy.

Saryia slid down slightly moving her leg a bit to the side. I rubbed that leg then put it on my shoulder. I put my mouth on her moistened lips. She took a deep breath grabbing my hair. I moved my tongue around back and forth, moving over her soft entrance. Her body shivered as I went faster. She softly moaned. I throbbed when she moaned my name. It was so sexy when she would say it. I looked into her eyes as I slowly slid two fingers into her. Her head turned to the side, moaning louder.

I was getting wet feeling how tight and wet she was. Saryia griped my hair harder as I moved deeper into her dripping walls. I sped up as she tightened around my fingers. I was so deep in her, exploring where she likes to be touched.

"Uh. . . right there. . . uhh. . . " Saryia moaned. I licked her faster as I went deeper into her drenched  slit. I smiled when she moaned louder indicating that she was nearing an orgasmic bliss. Her body shivered as her cum began to trickle down on my hand and lips She tasted so sweet. I went faster wanting more of her sweet juices. Her body trembled as she inched closer to her paradise. Her jaw dropped in blissful joy as she came. Her white juices flowed on my hand and mouth. She clenched on my hair as her soaked walls constricted around my fingers. I removed them gently then took her shaking leg off my shoulder.

I rose to my feet kissing her neck. Her hands griped my waist pulling me closer. I stroked her body kissing her everywhere I touched. Her breathing became regular again when I sucked on her neck.

"I've never felt like that before. Your amazing." I looked in her eyes brushing away strands of her hair.

"I had a good teacher." She bit her lip then kissed me. Her tongue moved in harmony against mine. I pushed her up against the wall when she moaned in my mouth. We parted holding eachother tight.

"Let's get dressed." Saryia said. I looked over at the clock she had in the bathroom. We still had an hour before it was dinner time. I looked back at her with my eyebrow raised. I picked her up holding her waist tight. Her legs wrapped around me as she waited for an answer.

"We still have an hour." I whispered nuzzling her neck. She smiled kissing my forehead.

"What can we do in an hour?" She said lightly biting my neck. I chuckled then put my fingers back inside her. Her muscles jerked at my unexpected entrance. She arched her back, shaking a little.

"We can do enough." I devilishly grinned. Saryia's lips crushed into mine as my fingers went deeper. I took her back to the bed and made love to her until dinner time. Jamie only came into my mind a few times. I knew I was supposed to feel bad, but for some reason I didn't.