Shower Buds

Tyler slowed down , panting for breath. He'd been jogging for an hour and a half.
Tyler was lost in his own head. He was rethinking his entire situation with both Jenna and Joshua.. And himself.
Tyler knew he wasn't in the best place mentally, his emotions were everywhere. He resembled a rabbit.

Gotta make it back to Josh's soon...
With that he unpaused his iPod and turned back towards Josh's and began Jogging again.

----
Josh's singing blared from the other side of the bathroom door
"JOSHHHHH" Tyler called banging on the bathroom door again.
Tyler needed to take a shower before he dared to sit down on Josh's couch. He was covered in sweat.
"JOSHUAAA" he tried again.
The water quieted and so did Josh.
"Man, I gotta get in there, stat..."
"The doors unlocked!" Josh called then the water started back up.
Tyler opened the bathroom door and headed for the sink. The mirror was covered in fog so Tyler took off his shirt to clear it.
He turned on the sink-
"DUDEE!!!" Josh yelled. "Turn that ooOOOFFFff"

"But I need to wash my face- I just got back from a jog" he said it loud enough so Josh could hear him.
Josh slid open the shower door forcing the glass to shake
"Hurry up, you're letting all the steam out!" Josh called
Wait. Did he mean?? Noo.. He didn't..
"Hurry!!" Josh called again.
Tyler threw off his shoes and pants and jumped in the shower with Josh.
What do I do? Where do I look? Shit i know where not to look now! He forced his view to the ceiling.
Josh laughed, obviously knowing what Tyler saw.
"Sorry." Tyler said
Josh laughed even more "okay" he said between laughing "what kind of shampoo do you use?"
"Any.."
"Any..!?" Josh repeated surprised
Tyler looked at him cautiously, lifting an eyebrow and nodding.
"Tyler, you can't just use any shampoo!" Josh shook his head and grabbed a green bottle. "Now turn around"
Tyler spun on his heals and obeyed Josh. There wasn't much room in the shower, you probably couldn't even fit a ruler between the two.
Tyler felt something cold and slimy on his head. He tensed up.

"Just me," Josh said, clearly noticing Tyler's actions. Rabbit
Tyler sighed, the grabbed a bar of soap and inched under the shower head some more.
Josh ran his fingers through Tyler's hair. "Okay so I think this will work really good with your hair type" Josh said as he continued massaging Tyler's scalp
It felt good- there was no denying it. Tyler slowly rubbed the bar of soap up his arms.
"Okay, now rinse it out good." Josh told Tyler.
Tyler snapped out of it and obeyed.
"Now conditioner??" Tyler asked Josh. He was enjoying this much more than he should.
"Yep, turn around" Josh smiled and Tyler did as he said. Tyler looked down at the showers floor as water ran to the drain.
"Hey Josh.." Tyler said while Josh jerked his head around the shower.
"Huh?"
Tyler bit his lip nervously "want to go to Taco Bell after this..?" He tasted blood.
"Yeah, why not!" He could practically hear the smile on Josh's face