What's in Your Hair?

"... Man I just- I just don't know what I'm going to do now..." Tyler sighed with his head in his hands.
Josh patted his back supportively as they sat on Josh's couch. Since he left from the house this morning he's had to stay with Josh, his best friend.
"Look, you're tired, and you're hurt. But that can't stop you from enjoying life-"
"But she's gonna come back!" Tyler interrupted
Josh cleared his throat.

"Sorry man" Tyler apologize "go on"

Josh rolled his eyes and gave a slight chuckle" anyways what I guess I'm trying to say is,don't lose your mind over this girl, okay? I know she's your wife but- there's plenty of fish in the sea. What about Debby? Now that we broke up, you can have her..!"

Tyler nodded then hugged Josh "thanks man, for everything.. but I'll pass on little miss 'Jesse'."

Josh laughed "it's not a problem man, and hey- those redheads are feisty" he clenched his teeth and let out a meow, raising his hand to air scratch Tyler.
Tyler laughed, he was so thankful for Josh. Josh was what he always looked for in people, he was always there for Tyler and he liked that a lot. No matter the situation he never failed to put a smile on Tyler's face.

"..hey Josh?" Tyler began, he felt his cheeks heat up- oh great I'm blushing.
"Can I ask you something?" He blushed even harder, he's gonna think I'm asking for an orgy or something now. He took a deep breath tying to control the blushing.
"Anything man!" Josh smiled one of those smiles that even his eyes seemed to smile.
Tyler's heart skipped a beat.
"Why are you letting me stay here?" He looked away from Josh's face. He didn't want Josh to see his face, he bet it was the color of Josh's red hair at this point.

"Because I love you man," josh laughed. Tyler gasped.. he couldn't mean— "you're the reason we're here dude"

Oh duh. He almost thought Josh meant "love" like how he had for Jenna.
Jenna.. With her long beautiful blonde hair, her gorgeous laugh and smile..her touch that made him feel alive...
Jenna.. Who left him and wanted a divorce had made him cry himself to sleep for the past week.. The Jenna that didn't love him anymore.

He sighed. Josh had gotten up and went to his bedroom. Tyler looked at his phone to check the time 8:21 pm it was too early to go to bed- besides he wouldn't even be sleeping, he'd just lay there and think of her.
Tyler unpacked his bag, laying out the sheets Josh left for him on the couch. He threw down his pillows and blankets then headed for the kitchen.

Josh didn't have the biggest house but it was clean and organized. Tyler wondered why he didn't buy a bigger house with all his money, then it hit him.
Josh is all alone.
Throughout the years- Tyler and Josh were always together, then he got married and wasn't over at Josh's as often. Josh must of been lonely. He didn't need a big o'l house when it was just him.

He made a mental note to talk to Jenna about them all doing more stuff with Josh.
Never mind . He wanted  to just forget about Jenna but he couldn't. There was no forgetting Jenna.

He sighed pouring himself a bowl of Reese's Puffs for dinner then headed back to the couch for the night.