"Not as long as I'm around."

"When are you leaving to go back to Perth?" I asked, dreading the answer. I really didn't want Troye to leave.

"In two weeks, just before Christmas." He said sadly. I nodded and was about to get up to put my plate in the sink when I stopped and turned to him.

"By the way, Joe told me that we have to pack a bag because it's a two day thing." I said as I got up and went around the counter to put my plate in the sink.

"I think he only meant that you have to pack a bag," Troye replied, a smirk playing on his lips.

"Troye Sivan Mellet! I'm going to kill you." I glared at him as he bursted out laughing.

"You could never do that, you love me....as much as you love Joe."

"Sivan, I'm warning you!" I threatened as he put his hands up in surrender.

"Okay, okay, I'm done. Lets just get those bags packed." Troye said as he laughed.

After we each packed our bags, Troye and I sat on the couch as we talked about the Christmas Party.

"It's definitely gonna be interesting," I said.

"Just saying, if I get drunk, you need to make sure that I won't do anything I'll regret."

"Considering its you and I, I'll probably be drunk with you." I said as Nala barked playfully, jumping on my lap.

"I noticed you packed a fancy looking dress, what for?"

"If I'm getting wasted at a party, I might as well do it with style and with my favourite Australian."

"I'm the only Australian that you know."

"Way to ruin the moment."

"I made that moment truthful, there's a difference."

"Uh huh." I said, not convinced.

"We're really talking about ruining moments at 12:30 in the morning."

"Speaking of, what time do we need to be at the hotel?" He tacked on.

"Alfie and Zoë will know, we'll ask them when they come back."

We never actually ended up asking Zoë and Alfie as the two of us fell asleep on the couch as we watched Finding Nemo in the background.

+

When we woke up, all you could hear was the sound of Zoë and Alfie shouting at each other to bring this and bring that. I shook Troye awake softly as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. He seemed startled at first before he sat up and yawned.

"Looks like someone didn't pack." Troye said as he looked at Zoë and Alfie as they ran around the house picking up various different items.

"No vlogging for you?" I asked him as we both walked up the stairs.

"Nah, I just wanna enjoy myself tonight."

"You sound like you wanna get super drunk." I noticed.

"Ah, the joys of being a 20 year old," he said.

"Try being 21," I called over my shoulder as the two of us went our separate ways. I walked into the bathroom and sighed as I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I was just brushing my hair after putting on my clothes when Zoë yelled at Troye and I, telling us to come downstairs.