"This is Amelia." he introduced me.

I smiled at everyone and gave a slight. wave."Hey"

Most of them came up to greet me looking sightly excited.

"He found you.""You're here.""It's about time." People were calling. 

He smiled and lead me upstairs to an empty room with a massive king sized bed and draws, everything looked slightly old fashioned. All the things I bought earlier were placed on the bed. Just like he said. Oh how I love magic already. I jumped when I saw a moving picture on the wall. The frame was still, but the picture itself was moving. It was a girl, she was young with braids and she was swinging on a tyre swing. I walked over to get a closer look. I touched it but it was solid. She jumped looking scared.

"Sorry I won't hurt you!" I said quickly.

"Amelia?"

"Yes thats me, why does everyone know my name?"

"Why do paintings talk? I'm so confused."

"It's not me who should tell you, and they just can sweetie." I gasped, this was all too much at once. I went to sit back on the bed, getting underneath the covers, and started to read, as instructed from Dumbledore. I glanced over to the stack of books on my bedside table and groaned, they were all at least 1000 pages long,and there were like seven of them.

"Amelia" Said a deep voice, he looked shocked surprise, but it faded turning into a straight face.He wore a black cloak and had long black greasy hair and crooked nose. He looked broken, like he had lost someone, he didn't wear a smile. It was just nothing. No emotion.

I raised my eyebrow "Stranger?"

"You want something to eat or not?" He asked.

"Err...Yeah I guess"

He clicked and a tray appeared in front of me. He looked at me solidly for about ten seconds, looking deeply into my eyes, and closed the door with a slam. What was up with him?

"Excuse me, Mr!" I yelled.

He opened the door again and looked straight at me.

"Yes."He said coldly.

"Can I have a coffee too, cause like I'm going be stud-" A coffee appeared at my beside table.

"Anything else, your highness." He said sarcastically, yet still bland.

I shook my head, and he closed the door with a slammed once again.

I rolled my eyes, going back to what I was doing while eating my wizard served meal. I can't even explain the taste it was something that humans could never make. It was the best meal I have had in ages, well I was living off of hotdogs and French fries for a year. I tried the coffee, and it wasn't coffee. You could taste hint of cinnamon, chocolate and caramel, but also the strong taste of the coffee itself.

For five hours that night I read a little of each book. At this point I was too tired, and my eyes were getting blurry, and my brain was overloaded of new information, I didn't really understand any of this. I put the book down and decide that I will continue in the morning. I closed my eyes and went straight to sleep.

...

"Get up!" A familiar voice called. Oh it was just the angry, greasy hair dude.

"Calm down." I sighed, climbing out of bed. He stood there arms crossed, with yet again no emotion, what was his problem?

"Whats your name by the way?"

"Snape." He mumbled looking down.

"Snake?"

"Snape, Severus Snape, and you are to call me Professor Snape, now go!" He said pointing out into the hall. I nodded.

"Stay groovy Severus." I winked, he groaned as I turned around and smiled to myself.

I walked down the hall, and crowded around a table were about six different people. Text books and quills were spread out on the table

"More homework." I groaned. They nodded.

"But this time its going to be fun, you get to do magic." Said a really short man who was almost bald and had round glasses.

"First we are going to make a feather fly, everyone did this in year one at Hogwarts."

I nodded and headed over to the table, and sat down.

"Now let me demonstrate, for you" he cleared his voice.

"Wingardium Leviosa." he swished and flicked his wand while saying it, and the feather rose up into the air. It was floating. It looked easy enough.

"Okay I got it."

"You have to pronounce it right, remember to swish and flick as you say it...exactly as I did."

"Here goes nothing."

"Wingardium Leviosahh!" I yelled. I aimed wrong when I flicked down, and a book went flying up into the air bouncing off of the ceiling and onto the small mans head. There were a few gasps and then I heard a deep chuckle from behind. I turned around and saw Snape, a smirk spread across his face, but once he caught my gaze he acted like nothing happened. I rolled my eyes and turned around.

"A little less violent next time maybe, be gentle Amelia and maybe work on your aim?"

I heard a few chuckles from around me and looked down embarrassed.I nodded and tried again.

"Wingardium Leviosa" I said more slow with the right action this time, I bounced my wand upwards, each time the feather got higher and higher.

"Good job Amelia." I heard randoms say around me. I smiled guided the feather downwards.  I turned around to see Snape smiling a little, but it instantly faded. Again. What a grumpy bastard.